Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Andy Griffith Show... Any Other Fans Out There?
(12-08-2020, 07:36 PM)Westside Wrote: I really like the show.  I prefer the black and white episodes heat my favorite one was the color episode when Guber moves in with Andy and gets his telephone messages  mixed.  Andy ends up eating 3 spaghetti dinners in one night which I didn't see the issue with.  I love spaghetti.

That's always been one of me and my sister's favorites. I think it one of the better color episodes.  I like  the episode when Andy was the home plate umpire of Opie's baseball game.

(12-08-2020, 08:13 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I am also a fan of the show. Most of the best ones were in black and white, IMO. Don Knotts was born to play the Barney Fife role.

I also loved the Gomer Pyle, USMC spin-off.

The Gomer Pyle series was outstanding as well. I've seen everyone of those episodes as well.  Frank Sutton and Jim Nabors worked so well together in that show. Hoot, did you know that Frank Sutton(Sgt. Carter) was actually a sergeant in the United States Army? He served in WWII and was awarded the Bronze Star and Purple Heart.  A great actor and a true hero as well.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Andy Griffith Show... Any Other Fans Out There? - by Old School Hound - 12-08-2020, 08:18 PM