Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 38 Kentucky County Day 7 (Class A Championship)
Some things never change I see. Every year you see people crying about this same subject. Funny thing is, I've seen people on this very sight do a complete 360 on their view of transfers. When their team is down and struggling it's the worst crime ever. When their team is winning and benefiting from it...."crickets" and end up defending it.....ain't it funny how that works. End of the day, this is still a free country last I checked and a kid and their parents have a right to go to whatever school and play for whatever coach they please. Paintsville has been a program on the rise for several years now with a top notch coaching staff and been sending kids to play on Saturdays and everyone has taken notice. If you had a kid with some talent playing on team A with a mediocre coaching staff getting mediocre results consistently for years, but all of a sudden the coach on team B next door builds a strong program, your going to put your kid on team B where he has a chance to shine with a staff who will make him better and prepare him for the next level and a bonus of actually going deep into a season and winning something....if you don' t chose team B your silly. If a football team is losing talent then their doing something wrong. Kids and their parents very rarely leave when they feel they have the right coach and they see improvement year after year and any light at all down the tunnel. If you've been struggling consistently for multiple years to the point that your losing kids to another team then it might just be time for some moves and change on your end. Nothing stops the bleeding of losing talent quicker then a coach with a winning background who demands respect and can change everyone's outlook of the future.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Do-double-gg's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
Messages In This Thread
RE: Paintsville 38 Kentucky County Day 7 (Class A Championship) - by Do-double-gg - 01-26-2021, 02:28 AM