Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Debunking Thread: Hunter Biden and More False Claims Debunked Here
(06-09-2021, 10:57 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Daily Mail is a tabloid rag. I'll wait for independent verification by reputable sources. It's clear who the racist is.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

As I have explained to Cardfan, there is one overwhelmingly laughable mistake in the leftist logic. At the end of the day you guys are going to have to realize one thing, you're white. And as a white man if this madness of race continues, and I maintain that it will, you will be come for on the exact same basis the woke crowd have come for everybody else... skin color. Appearance. I mean, what are you going to say or do to convince minorities of your wokeness? Get a woke ID card? LOL

When for no apparent reason an innocent 70's something white lady gets punched out as she walks down the sidewalk, that's racism. This idea of castigating "whiteness" as systemic, is racism. ALL teachers and profs in our educational system who teach CRT are racists. Hundreds of new TV ads are being produced to sell a product and wokeness, which is racist. Heck, when I turn on my cable box, it automatically goes to channel 1 which is Spectrum News Channel. Before I can change to the channel I want, I hear enough race based propaganda in those brief moments to let me know Channel 1 is loaded with indoctrinated woke news anchors, who're racists.

Such so-called news outlets are not news at all. They are outlets for the leftist propagandist perspective. You've been co-opted into a mindset Hound. And in so doing it is you who have left the rest of us and normalcy behind. Which of course is the reverse of Reagan's point about the Dem party leaving him behind. Even you admit those in your own family to include your Mom, disagrees with this stuff. Are they idiots too? Or do you have some soul searching to do?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Debunking Thread: Hunter Biden and More False Claims Debunked Here - by TheRealThing - 06-09-2021, 11:35 AM