Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Kremlin Leak Appears to Confirm Existence of Trump ‘Kompromat’
I agree species adapt and improve. But not from nothingness to a magic cell to a speaking human being. Not to mention how the zillions of objects other than human beings come to be. If you keep going back to whatever everything "evolved" from, whatever that is, then where did that thing come from? I don't need to prove or disprove if a big bang happened. I already know someone just made it up out of thin air with zero evidence or scientific facts. Why would I try to disprove something someone made up with no facts or evidence? How can anyone even attempt to prove all this came from nothing? It is ridiculous on its face. Any theory atheists push can be shot down in a second by what I highlighted in TRT's post, end of story. People can think as hard and long and deep as they wish and can have IQs of 200 and they will still be right back to that simple fact that they have no evidence they can argue for, much less have a answer for, that we came from nothing.

One last thing, do you agree with the premise that we either came from God (or infinite intelligence) or we came from nothing? If not, please explain your reasoning.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Kremlin Leak Appears to Confirm Existence of Trump ‘Kompromat’ - by jetpilot - 07-18-2021, 11:13 PM