Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County VS Harlan IND controversy
(02-06-2022, 01:47 AM)Go bears Wrote:
(02-04-2022, 09:39 AM)MrBasketball78 Wrote: There were no punches thrown.  Whoever said that obviously was not at the game and is probably just repeating what they heard someone else say.  The game itself was hard fought and fun to watch but it never got out of hand that’s just not true.  It was actually pretty tightly officiated.  The game is on YouTube for any and all to watch.  The whole blow up was caused by a fan coming down out of the stands and acting a fool.  Not a player or coach.  People who stir this sort of thing up with misinformation are one of the biggest parts of the problem.
You’re right- things get stirred up by people who don’t know the facts. I’ve watched this video and the bc fan never stepped on the court and went straight out the door where he was directed to go-  not resisting AT ALL. The Harlan TEAM AND COACHES were all trying to get at him and having to be held back.  I was told he went to check on the bc kid who had just slid in to the bleachers and had the Akal kid standing directly over him taunting him. Refs should’ve never allowed that. Bc kid gets up and goes the opposite direction, obviously was ok. Meanwhile HC players are going crazy trying to get at the bc guy. He is LEAVING!   Just watch the videos- it’s all there!
You clearly don’t know what was said that provoked coach Akal. I won’t elaborate and I’m not defending the actions from either side but theirs more than meets the eye.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Bell County VS Harlan IND controversy - by Wildcats94 - 02-06-2022, 10:16 AM