Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeSantis Advisors Are Reportedly Preparing For His 2024 Presidential Announcement
Trump's involvement makes this very interesting on the Republican side. He still has a very loyal base of support on the GOP side, though diminished, imo. I think many have tired of his schtick . Does Trump continue to shred his political opponents, like he did when he first ran? If it was just Trump v. Desantis, I think Trump loses but if there's a crowded field he has a chance. I look for his unhinged rants and personal attacks to continue. It won him the nomination previously. I don't see his style changing. If he somehow fails to secure the party's nomination, it will be interesting to see if he disappears into the night or shows up as head of a third party--- the Trump Party--- to try and derail the Republicans.

It's hilarious, and so ironic that Trump talks about disloyalty. He has no loyalty to any man, to the GOP, or to any political institution, even the Constitution. He is only loyal to Donald Trump.

Trump v. Biden, part II might be entertaining(in a very sad way) but it might be the most gross example of how very f#cked up our politics are in this country.
Messages In This Thread
RE: DeSantis Advisors Are Reportedly Preparing For His 2024 Presidential Announcement - by Old School Hound - 01-31-2023, 09:20 AM