Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeSantis Advisors Are Reportedly Preparing For His 2024 Presidential Announcement
(02-03-2023, 03:01 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-01-2023, 09:54 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(02-01-2023, 09:44 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(02-01-2023, 08:50 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(02-01-2023, 06:17 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Trump Derangement Syndrome and Liberal Mind Virus on full display here. OSH fears another Trump presidency with every fiber in his being. He has to take a shot at Trump in every post he makes. At the same time, his mind is unable to process any bad thought about the Biden crime family or any other Democrat, and is oblivious to all the damage these people are doing to our country on a daily basis. This is what happens when people's minds get hijacked by an "ideology" that is assigned to them by their leaders and they eat it up without a thought.

I don't fear a Mr. Trump presidency. I'm hoping he wins the nomination with every fiber of my being.  I doubt that he wins it, though. I think it's Desantis' nomination to lose.

Hard to buy that. If you really thought DeSantis would be the nominee, you would already be trashing him. I guess lib leaders/media haven't given the order yet.  Anyway, Trump will win the nomination IMO. DeSantis is superior but Trump has 20x the audience.

I hope you're right, but I don't think you are. I know Trump still has a hold on the fringe right, but I think his influence over the more moderate conservatives has waned. I think they are disgusted by him and would never support him over a better candidate. And let's face it, almost anyone is a better GOP candidate than Trump. A Trump nomination might be the only way  Corvette Joe stays President. Go Trump,  go!!!!! I'm his biggest fan right now.
You are truly clueless. Donald Trump is a populist whose supporters cover a large portion of the political spectrum. He is not a conservative and never has been. Your constant efforts to smear conservatives is and always has been intellectually dishonest. I will also continue to criticize Trump for his unfair, but legal, political attacks on conservative Republicans such as Ron DeSantis.

I will continue to defend Trump from dishonest and illegal attempts by the lunatic left fringe to turn him into a political prisoner. Your refusal to call out the Biden family for its many obvious and genuine crimes is disgusting. Nothing is more important for the sake of this country than for its citizens to understand the distinction between honest political differences of opinion and criminal acts - and to take appropriate actions when our criminal laws have been broken.

Hoot, I will criticize Biden when it has been shown he has committed a crime. Any politician, regardless of political affiliation, should be punished when he breaks the law. If I break laws I damn sure would be punished and so should Trump, Desantis, McConnell, Biden, Pelosi , or anyone else. When a court provides indisputable evidence of Biden's criminal acts, then I will be as critical as anyone. REAL evidence, Hooterville. You've been on here for a couple decades spouting your conspiracy theories with ZERO genuine evidence to back up your claims. Just propaganda from far right fringe websites. You think Lindsey Graham believes the nonsense you espouse? McConnell? Chris Christie? Other mainstream conservatives? No way!!!  People of your ilk watch Fox News and far right propagandists six or eight hours a day , obsessing over Hunter Biden's Laptop, when no one with a sane mind gives a damn.

I was reading in the P&R forum of a Cinci Reds message board the other day and someone brought up Hunter Biden and his laptop. There was, seriously, one poster(ONE) out of about 85 or 90 posters who cared about Hunter Biden. Yet, people like you and other fringe elements obsess about such things. If these people are proven to have committed criminal acts, then I say put them in jail. You're no lawyer, Hoot Gibson. Your not privy to any evidence that Joe Biden has committed crimes. Maybe he has and maybe he hasn't. But you don't have evidence of it. You never have the evidence. Only conspiracies and decades of brainwashed delusions.
Messages In This Thread
RE: DeSantis Advisors Are Reportedly Preparing For His 2024 Presidential Announcement - by Old School Hound - 02-03-2023, 06:55 AM