Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeSantis Advisors Are Reportedly Preparing For His 2024 Presidential Announcement
(02-04-2023, 11:09 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: OSH doesn't come on here to in any way objectively assess the president's (or any Dems for that matter) performance. And on the other side of the coin neither did he, in any way, give a scintilla of credit to Trump. He comes on here to question and otherwise diplomatically smear, any thing or anyone who would dare to objectively assess Biden's performance. Just as he came and continues to come on here, in order to refute any thing positive that Trump did.

I can't imagine who'd actually buy the act. But in the interest of fairness allow me to fly this Chinese reconnaissance balloon--- I hope OSH will repost by way of quote, anything good he said about Trump so we can be reminded.
You are exactly right about OSH. I can't recall a single instance when OSH expressed his explicit approval of anything that Trump did, nor do I recall him explicitly criticizing anything that Joe Biden has done with any specificity.

I personally don't like Trump. I thought that he did a poor job both hiring and firing staff and I disapproved of his handling of the COVID pandemic. However, I approved of pretty much all of the policies that he either implemented or attempted to implement during his term. I also think that Trump's political enemies have committed many crimes in trying to undermine his presidency and then corrupting the electoral process. Seeing politicians through bright red or bright blue lenses of political allegiance, as OSH does, is an abdication of responsible citizenship.

The Chinese reconnaissance balloon provides OSH with another great opportunity to finally criticize Joe Biden for something. The excuses that Biden and the Department of Defense, which he has undermined at every opportunity, have given for not shooting down the balloon make no sense. We should be figuring out how to puncture the balloon and capture it intact, if possible. Otherwise, shooting it down is a no brainer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: DeSantis Advisors Are Reportedly Preparing For His 2024 Presidential Announcement - by Hoot Gibson - 02-04-2023, 12:56 PM