Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeSantis Advisors Are Reportedly Preparing For His 2024 Presidential Announcement
Trump would have won in a landslide in ‘20 if the Chinese originated pandemic had not occurred. That totally sidetracked his campaign and he didn’t handle it very well in the beginning. Even Jane Fonda commented that covid was “a gift from God to the Democrats”.
That being said, Trump would be the worst choice the Republicans could nominate to represent the party in 2024. He cannot win. Too much baggage working against him. I voted for him twice but I’m going with DeSantis if he chooses to run, and will try to convince as many of my friends to get behind his campaign.
Democrats want Trump to get the nomination. They will probably secretly funnel money into his nomination campaign if possible, he’s their easiest route back to the White House regardless who their party chooses to run against him (with the exception of Harris).
Messages In This Thread
RE: DeSantis Advisors Are Reportedly Preparing For His 2024 Presidential Announcement - by LOOKAYANNER - 02-07-2023, 03:09 PM