Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vivek Ramaswamy: It Would Be ‘Fundamentally Uncourageous’ For Donald Trump To Refuse
(05-11-2023, 01:24 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Unfortunately, we are always forced to settle.
If it was DeSantis or V running against RFK Jr in 2024, I would be very excited about the future. But the establishment on both sides and the totally corrupt propaganda media will never allow it. Sad state of affairs in this late stage failing empire.
I completely agree. We no longer live in a society that remotely resembles a meritocracy. I like V a lot but I don't like his chances of winning the nomination in 2024. It will be a great day if this country every gets back to selecting nominees who have not yet turned 70.

Part of V.R.'s Ivy League education was paid for through a Soros-affiliated organization, which is why I expect Trump to attack him as a closet liberal Soros puppet if he gets any traction. I don't know anybody who would have turned down scholarship money when they were attending college because of the donors' political beliefs. I know that I would not have given it a second thought when I was in my 20s.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Vivek Ramaswamy: It Would Be ‘Fundamentally Uncourageous’ For Donald Trump To Refuse - by Hoot Gibson - 05-11-2023, 01:41 AM