Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida 41 Ohio State 14 -- BCS Championship
anyways, congrats to Florida on the "upset" beatdown. Although, those columnists, commentators, etc will still find ways to compare the Little 10, the Big Least, the WasteCC, the Big 4 (of 12) to the SEC. Top to bottom, every team in it. I was so glad they put Florida in and everyone was making Michigans argument because "they are the only team that can play with OSU, they deserve another chance"...well I hope all those idiots watched this game. Wanted a better championship game? Put Florida and LSU on the field. And I have said all along that the reason the NCAA will never go to a playoff system is because if you put an 8 team playoff in effect, I would almost guarantee you that every year you would have at least half of the final four from the SEC, and 9 years out of 10, the champion would come from the SEC..it was proven with LSU destroying ND, and especially when Florida beat the team that was "head and shoulders above everybody else"..Congrats Florida!!
Messages In This Thread
Florida 41 Ohio State 14 -- BCS Championship - by TidesHoss32 - 01-09-2007, 09:48 AM