Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gardner-Webb 84 - (22) Kentucky 68 (2K Sports Classic)
Sadly it is real and totally unfrickinbelievable. The way I see it after this game is people need to get used to this. We will lose to UNC, Indiana, Louisville and whoever else shows more heart and plays harder. Bradley is a joke as point guard, heck he is a joke as a player. I dont care if he did score 24, that means nothing. Look how bad he shot from the field and the stupid plays he made. The problem I see is too many egos on this team. Between Bradley, Meeks who thinks hes a superstar after last season, and Crawford who is and has been terrible since hes been at UK, I cant figure out who has the bigger ego. Patterson played as good as he could, Gardner Webb doubled him and played him physically, it was hard for him to do anything. One other thing, Alfus buddy, as much as it pains me to say this, I think you were right. Oh, and what is the deal with Coach smiling at the end like this didnt mean anything. UK isnt supposed to lose to teams like this, and he stands there like its nothing. He needs a lesson in UK history. I guess all of Tubby's bad recruiting is catching up to UK as his players didnt do hardly anything. Patterson was as good as possible, and Legion hit some big shots but that was it. The rest of the team sucked big time.
Messages In This Thread
Gardner-Webb 84 - (22) Kentucky 68 (2K Sports Classic) - by Braves_Fan_26 - 11-08-2007, 12:32 AM