Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are you a Republican or a Democrat?
Super-Card Wrote:[quote=Coach_Owens87]

Here is the definition of life so sorry to burst your bubble:
c: an organismic state characterized by capacity for metabolism, growth, reaction to stimuli, and reproduction

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/life

So I stand by my statment before that Homosexuals are less than human. They go against the laws of nature, but you and your faith have a strong place in your heart for them. I wonder why........................

lol, Im a biology major, I dont need your or Webster to tell me what life is, the fact that you had to look in a dictionary for the definition of life is laughable.

I'm sure that most homosexuals could reproduce if they where to mate with the opposite sex, it's only when two homosexuals have sex that there is the inability to reproduce, that doesn't mean the individual doesn't have that ability, so technically they wouldn't go against the "laws of nature". If someone was gay, and then was to change their sexual orientation, would they still be less than human to you?

Also you never answered my question about straight couples who cant have children because one of them, or both are infertile. Many women who suffer from polycystic ovarian syndrome, or endometriosis, which is the tissue that lines the uterus, and can sometimes grow in other areas causing pain, irregular bleeding, and can lead to infertility. Are these people less than human because they cant reproduce?

I would also recommend you not become a bicyclist, many accidents that occur in bicycle racing have been known to lead to impotence, making you "less than human".

I do not support homosexuality, I do not believe in gay marriage, but I do not hate them, or wish anything harmful to happen to them, they deserve life just as much as I do.
Messages In This Thread
Why are you a Republican or a Democrat? - by Beef - 05-21-2008, 10:14 AM
Why are you a Republican or a Democrat? - by Coach_Owens87 - 06-06-2008, 09:28 PM