Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Big Men All-Time in the Mountains (14th, 15th, 16th)?
basketballfan000 Wrote:I did not bother to read the other post --I will just give my choice Todd May. He was far ahead of his time. He is what teams are looking for now. A 6-9 or taller guy that can do it all. As far as seeing him or going on this or that, I did see him play and played with him. I will say this. I once seen him score in the 60's in an independent tournament (before someone gives me grap about that) that had two people guarding him and he hit like 16 3's. The reason I remember this is because the guys started give him crap and saying that he was scared to play in the middle so the next few times down the floor he just went up and dunked it. Anyone that knows history will know that he was one of the leading scores and I think his senior year the leading scorer in college basketball. He was drafted by the Spurs and the reason he did not make the team was because they had this young player that was just getting out of the navy. From what I know he had sever foot trouble that led to several decisions about playing and where. Just my OP. I am sure that several will have a great time ripping me apart. Have a nice day!!!

I won't rip you apart you have right to voice your opinion like every one else.

I do have a couple of questions.

What year was it he hit 16 3pointers?

And with 60 points did anyone else get to shoot the ball?

I don't mean that to be smart mouthed to you whats so ever it just makes picking JR easier because he was a team player. JR was more concerned with winning rather than seeing how many points he could score.
Messages In This Thread
Top 5 Big Men All-Time in the Mountains (14th, 15th, 16th)? - by kybaseball - 08-23-2008, 01:37 AM