Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best middle school running backs playing in 2008?
Patriot is referring to a 7th and 8th grade player. He doesn't have a child in school much less on the team. We allow holdbacks to participate in athletics in our county school system. I think there are 3 on the 5th and 6th and more than that on the 7th and 8th grade.

The fans aren't privy to all the stats the way a coach is. We just go to the games and cheer for our team. I don't think anybody was keeping stats for our 6th and 6th grade team so far. The Harlan Daily Enterprise is our local newspaper. Here's a link if you'd like real stats, not stats a parent would make up.

http://harlandaily.com/articles/2008/08/...669476.txt

Sounds like you have a fantastic team! We've just played one game thus far and participated in the gridorama. We're just taking one game at a time. Our 5th and 6th grade team has come a long way since the first day of practice. They are not up to the same level that last year's team was by any means, but they are working hard and improving. I guess that's all anybody can ask of them. Plus they have lots of enthusiasm!:rockon:
Messages In This Thread
Best middle school running backs playing in 2008? - by Mama Bear - 08-26-2008, 10:05 PM