Poll: Abortion and Birth Control
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I am for the birth control pill, but pro-life
44.74%
I am against the birth control pill, but pro-choice
0%
I am for the birth control pill and pro-choice
50.00%
I am against the birth control pill and pro-life
2.63%
I have no idea
2.63%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birth Control and Abortion - what are you for?
Beetle01 Wrote:I find it interesting that some of the pro-choice supporters keep mentiong that miscarriages happen and that God allowed them. So in my eyes you all are comparing an act of God, aka, a miscarriage to an abortion, an act of man. So you all feel it is okay to play God?

God makes his decisions and for us to try and completely understand them is futile, his wisdom is infinetly greater than all of ours combined. We can only base our actions on what we feel is right or wrong and what we feel Jesus and God would want us to do. Are we always right? Of course not, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try. Noone can ever convince me abortion is ok.

Even in cases of rape. All the girl has to do is take a day after pill. Even for those who are afraid to say they were raped, noone would have to know, just get a day after pill. It takes 24-36 hours for the egg to become fertilized, then it can take anywhere from 3-7 days on average for the egg to begin cell mitosis, which once the Cyclin B hits and Mitosis begins, in my eyes thats when it becomes a living being. Before that it is just a mass of DNA waiting to be activated.

You sure know a lot about the will of "god." You are saying that human beings are condemned for what god does as well. Good luck with that. If not a single soul in this whole wide world could ever convince you, then you are consistent across the board: your mind is closed.
Messages In This Thread
Birth Control and Abortion - what are you for? - by thecavemaster - 10-20-2008, 01:18 PM