Poll: Abortion and Birth Control
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I am for the birth control pill, but pro-life
44.74%
I am against the birth control pill, but pro-choice
0%
I am for the birth control pill and pro-choice
50.00%
I am against the birth control pill and pro-life
2.63%
I have no idea
2.63%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birth Control and Abortion - what are you for?
sherman14 Wrote:Just goin to correct you somewhat. Murder is the unlawful act of killing of another human being. And you are technically correct that abortions are not murder. Because abortions are the lawful act of killing another human being. You said that the person having an aboriton does not think that they are killing a human being. Then what do they think. Do they think they are sending them on a long vacation? Lol. If you would have said that the person doesn't think they are murdering a child you would have been correct. And the GOD comment you said that GOD kills fertilized eggs and he/she should go to jail. GOD allows the fertilized egg/child to be killed but it is not his will. And the doctor is not commiting murder because once again it is legal for him to kill that child.

If god allows it but could prevent it, again, he or she is the laziest creep in town. Yes, a person having an abortion, in that moment, does not have mens reas. Murder requires two things: the act and the corresponding mental state...that's the legal definition. What is the difference between a child and a human being? I sort of thought one was the other was the other. I do not believe a fertilized egg is a child. If you are "goin" to correct anybody, get it right.
Messages In This Thread
Birth Control and Abortion - what are you for? - by thecavemaster - 10-23-2008, 02:22 PM