Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barack Obama Elected 44th President of the United States
Shady Grady Wrote:Just lilke you guys got behind Bush? How quickly we forget. Four years ago, the Dems were singing the same song. I am one who does not vote for the pocketbook. I base my vote on who opposes abortion, gay rights, and just being so liberal it is scary. And before you jump on the wagon of everybody has a choice, just remember that God destroyed countries years ago for the same reasons. This country has become a country of do whatever you want to. Historically, whenever a country turns its back on God, they get a whipping. Mark my words, we have one coming. Not just because of Obama, but because of the Kennedys and all the people who are as liberal as they are. I just can't understand for the life of me how people call themselves Christians and support abortion and gay rights. I don't even have the choice of not wearing my seatbelt, but people can kill an innnocent unborn child. But smash the egg of an eagle, and you will get jail time. Can't people see that this country's priorities are all in the wrong place? For a candidate to say, "I am against abortion, but it is the choice of the woman" is riding the fence. Jesus said, "Let your yea be yea and your nay be nay." The things this country supports now would make our forefathers turn over in their graves. Don't get me wrong, this is a great country, I love it. But we are too liberal for our own good. I hope Obama does a good job, I really do, we all have our futures at stake. But I just think this is a risky time for an inexperienced man on the job. With that being said, don't hate on the McCain supporters, because the Gore/Kerry supporters did the same thing four and eight years ago.
Perfect statement.
Messages In This Thread
Barack Obama Elected 44th President of the United States - by Panther Thunder - 11-05-2008, 01:22 PM