Poll: Abortion and Birth Control
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I am for the birth control pill, but pro-life
44.74%
I am against the birth control pill, but pro-choice
0%
I am for the birth control pill and pro-choice
50.00%
I am against the birth control pill and pro-life
2.63%
I have no idea
2.63%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birth Control and Abortion - what are you for?
Shady Grady Wrote:The more you talk, the less sense you make. The human race is more important than that of an eagle. what does valuing human life got to do with universal healthcare? Or gun control? What the heck does owning a gun for sport got to do with the value of human life? Hide all you want to, but murder is murder. I hope you feel alright standing in front of God arguing that it is okay to kill an unborn baby. EVERYONE who has had a hand in the innocent killings will answer to HIM one day. People have no more right to kill an unborn baby than to kill someone walking down the street. And if anyone values the egg of an eagle more than an unborn baby, then their thought process became warped somewhere along the line. I find it amusing that most everyone who supports abortion also supports gay rights and everything else that would make God sick to his stomach. This country's morals have gone to **** in a handbasket, and until this country changes, we will be doomed. Every nation in history that has turned its back on God has fallen. This country won't be destroyed by outside forces. It will implode on its own.

"god" has killed more babies ("miscarriages") than the whole human race combined. Absence of medical insurance helps kill people. Handguns, passed out like candy, help kill people. I did not say an "eagle egg" has more relative value than a human being. God does not get sick to his stomach, as I understand it, as "spirit" does not have gastrointestinal difficulties. You sound like a quote book from Jerry Falwell.
Messages In This Thread
Birth Control and Abortion - what are you for? - by thecavemaster - 11-11-2008, 09:23 PM