Poll: Abortion and Birth Control
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I am for the birth control pill, but pro-life
44.74%
I am against the birth control pill, but pro-choice
0%
I am for the birth control pill and pro-choice
50.00%
I am against the birth control pill and pro-life
2.63%
I have no idea
2.63%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birth Control and Abortion - what are you for?
Shady Grady Wrote:You are the one who needs to read the new testament. You question the whether Jesus existed. You uphold the very things like abortion and gay rights that the bible speaks against. Yes, he did offer his daughter, that is how evil homosexuality is, that it would be better for his daughter to be offered than the men. You and everyone with your liberal beliefs go ahead. God will prove you wrong some day. Yes it does rain on the just and the unjust, but in the end those who partake in the evil doings will forever burn. No, I am not judging, that is a righteous judgement. Very simply, if we don't do what God has told us to do, he will destroy us. He is a loving God, and also a jealous God, and One who will condemn the evil doers to an eternal ****ation. Hide behind your liberal views all you want, murder is murder, no way around it. One of the things that God hates is hands that shed innocent blood. What can be more innocent than an unborn baby? And by the way, have you ever seen how an unborn baby reacts when it is aborted with the strong saline solution? It tries to get away, meaning that is does suffer the pain of being burned. I suggest anyone who supports abortion, really study it. Look at photos, at video, and tell me that baby deserves to be punished because someone doesn't want it.
So do you support the capet bombing of entire villages? Innocent life is murdered when that happens.

What about a guy on death row that didn't commit the crime. Tax dollars killed him. Our tax Dollars. Innocent life is lost and the blood is on our hands.

I'm against killing all together but I also support a womans right to choose.
Messages In This Thread
Birth Control and Abortion - what are you for? - by DevilsWin - 11-12-2008, 03:32 PM