Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The official Stardust vs. theVILLE thread
lil dog Wrote:Big blue 82, I am not a UK fan but one thing about true UK fans they are not UofL fans they are true blue. The same for true UofL fans. so pick a team cant be both!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU TRUE BLUE OR A CARD????????????????

I am a UK fan first no matter what. I was born here and have lived here all my life. Ill take UK over UofL every time they might in every sport. But im loyal to my home state i want to see every college program in the state do good, whether it be UK, UofL, EKU, WKU, and so on down to the other smaller schools. I am an alum of EKU and i have a bitter hatrid towards WKU, but when they are playing Florida and Georgia im still hoping they can pull an upset. I have wore the blue and white since i was a little kid, I would give anything to stand on the sidelines at Commonwealth Stadium, and i have had the great honor of sitting in Bill Keightley's seat, so dont think you have any grounds to judge whether i am a true fan of Kentucky Athletics. But to me it is about being proud of the great state of kentucky, and the fact that we have several great Academic and Athletic Programs here.
Messages In This Thread
The official Stardust vs. theVILLE thread - by goBIGblue82 - 03-04-2009, 08:18 PM