Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 56 - Knott Co. Central 54 (OT) - 14th Region Tourney
Why are people bashing Davis. He is the next best ball handler they have next to Cox and Stamper. JMO but Cox was not ready to play. He missed shots that he normally makes. Also Davis should have got more playing time. He was ready and played very well, better then most. I am just going to state my opinion but Buttermilk should have never played. With him in the game they have to play half court and that plays right into PCC hands. Ratliff or Amburgey along with Bartum, Davis, Cox, and Stamper should have be in and them full court press the entire game. Everyone saw what happened at the end of the game when they started to press, they turned over PCC and thats what made the game close at the end. Both teams missed a lot of free throws. I do think PCC missed a lot more. Rebounding is what lost Knott the game. What was PCC second chance points. The biggest play of the game was Chris Nobles block on Bartum. I truly think if he makes that that Knott would have came away with the win because they would had all the momentum. I want to see a PCC and Hazard finals.
Messages In This Thread
Perry Co. Central 56 - Knott Co. Central 54 (OT) - 14th Region Tourney - by Crazy Horse - 03-06-2009, 01:40 PM