Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 56 - Knott Co. Central 54 (OT) - 14th Region Tourney
Tailback44 Wrote:Ok, Knott lost. No excuses. I like big pep sections it makes the games better for the players and fans. but PCC why in the world would you chant take a seat when a injury player is down? I didnt hear anything said when Deron when down for PCC except claping when he got up and walked off. Why would you guys start yelling and claping down the National Athyem. How Classless are you guys? I having a good time and cheering for your team is okay but dont be so disrecpectful to take a seat when a player is down.

Well...
before I say this....there is no excuse for what the pep section did...
but....
the chant started as soon as they saw the block....and then it took a second for them to realize what he was hurt....and there came a point when everyone stopped

and the national anthem....they started clapping after the "land of the free" part....people clap and cheer at that part when people sing it all the time....it was just out of support for the band....no disrespect intended....and i didn't think any was taken to begin with
Messages In This Thread
Perry Co. Central 56 - Knott Co. Central 54 (OT) - 14th Region Tourney - by zaga_fan - 03-06-2009, 09:58 PM