Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 56 - Knott Co. Central 54 (OT) - 14th Region Tourney
Spartan4Life Wrote:Who said i was ever a Knott County fan? I'm a fan from Knott County. You perry guys show no class at all. "TAKE A SEAT" during an injury time out? how cool are you guys. It's funny to me though that all of a sudden everyone wants to audition for broke back mountain 2. I think those guys who were dancing like Micheal Jackson on the sideline could have won the roll, they looked like pretty good buddies. How are Knott county fans cocky? We play to win like everyone else? maybe me and you can set beside each other at state and watch Hazard rep the 14th?

i agree 100%

perry showed poor class with there posters in there pep/guy cheerleader section, several which showed the up most ignorance iv ever seen and ill go by order:

1) The "inbred" poster, i say it with bold because the bright kid that made that one spelled "imbred"...so we really see how far there willing to go even tho they live in Kentucky aswell and its a redneck stereotype no matter what you say.

2) "Amburgey god loves you" poster. Really? its none of your business what religion someone is, if we lived in some 3rd world dictatorship ruled country then that's another story entirely. iv known him all my life and been good friends for just as long. please feel free to look at the Constitution and see what rights it has to offer "free" citizens.

3) the Maranda and Kyrsten poster, probably the dirtiest thing iv seen in years..i suppose it was a LOW tactic to try and get inside Tate and Stuart's head...but apparently it seems both of them left whoever the poster was about and moved on to bigger and better things. good try tho.

so before you say you cant stand us for being cocky, look at yourself...and your getting cocky mixed up with spirit.

some class you have.:ChairHit: :ChairHit: :ChairHit: :ChairHit: :ChairHit:
Messages In This Thread
Perry Co. Central 56 - Knott Co. Central 54 (OT) - 14th Region Tourney - by TuLegitimate - 03-07-2009, 05:11 AM