Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clemson 21 - Kentucky 13 (Gaylord Hotel's Music City Bowl)
Brooks4Prez Wrote:They had two 8 win seasons and never lost 7 games in a year over this bowl streak so obviously you didn't follow them that well. And I would hardly call two wins against Georgia including one on the road, a win against Florida State, A win against a top ten Louisville team, a win against the number 1 team in the nation and eventual national champion LSU, and a number of road wins in the SEC "cupcake victories"
So obviously you do not understand or realize just what Kentucky and Rich Brooks have accomplished in his time at UK

i meant to say "i watched them for years" not year ago or years ago. i wasn't talking about them losing 7 games over this Bowl Win Streak. since Rich Brooks was hired as UK head Coach (2003), they are overall 39-47 (14-40) vs. Lousivlle 3-4. i will give him credit he did take UK to 4 Straight Bowl Games, but i just don't like him, he has made some pretty stupid decisions. i know Joker is the Offense Coordinator and calls the offense but if its a play that Brooks don't like he should call in another play.
Messages In This Thread
Clemson 21 - Kentucky 13 (Gaylord Hotel's Music City Bowl) - by Strikeout King - 12-28-2009, 02:39 AM