Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clemson 21 - Kentucky 13 (Gaylord Hotel's Music City Bowl)
Brooks4Prez Wrote:They had two 8 win seasons and never lost 7 games in a year over this bowl streak so obviously you didn't follow them that well. And I would hardly call two wins against Georgia including one on the road, a win against Florida State, A win against a top ten Louisville team, a win against the number 1 team in the nation and eventual national champion LSU, and a number of road wins in the SEC "cupcake victories"
So obviously you do not understand or realize just what Kentucky and Rich Brooks have accomplished in his time at UK
Forget it man. Ive been a big Brooks supporter too, but UK fans dont remember the pre-bowl years. They forget the mess that Hal Mumme and Claude Bassett made, putting an already bad program on a level below that. Competing in the SEC with fewer scholarships than everybody else, and who cleaned it up? Rich Brooks. Brooks has worked miracles in Lexington, and I picked this team to go 5-7. They shouldnt have done any better than that, but with wins over Auburn AND Georgia, they outdid any true and reasonable expectation. So quit trying to talk sense into many of these people, they wont understand it. If UK isnt challenging for a national championship in football, fire the coach. Flat out, bottom line, UK got beat by a better football team last night. The fumble that lead to Spillers touchdown KILLED the Cats. Other than that, I thought they played fairly solid.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Clemson 21 - Kentucky 13 (Gaylord Hotel's Music City Bowl) - by TidesHoss32 - 12-28-2009, 10:58 AM