Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs Sheldon Clark Region 4 AA championship (predict)
"xsharpxshooterx67x" Wrote:I say Cardinals in a very close game. Cardinals are on a great high because they were supposed to have been beating 2 games ago, they are playing with great heart. This will be a very hard fought game by both teams. The Cardinals have nothing to lose in this game they will play with everything they have got, Belfry on the other hand has everything to lose. We were not to have gotten out of the first round, Belfry on the other hand is supposed to be the 3peat. Go Cards....:wenumber1

just for the record, nobody gave belfry a chance at even winning the district this year, remember this was the year the mighty were going to fall, well as you now know, haywood didnt let that happen........i have no doubt that the cardinals have heart, but dont think for a second that belfry thinks that sheldon clark will just lay down and give them what they want because they are belfry....sheldon clark has proved they are a good team by beating some quality teams to this point, but let me say one of them was in the middle of thier worse season in many years and the other was a finesse team that doesnt match up well with a physical defense, this will no doubt be a great game between two teams who BOTH have everything to lose, not just belfry.
Messages In This Thread
Belfry vs Sheldon Clark Region 4 AA championship (predict) - by MR.INCREDIBLE - 11-13-2005, 10:32 PM