Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs Sheldon Clark Region 4 AA championship (predict)
"former_cards_player02" Wrote:Matt Maynard is fast i will give him propts but sheldon Clark can stop him, Leslie County had the fastest running back ive ever seen who I beleive could out run Matt in a foot race. Howard was the fastest kid ive seen this whole year and if they could stop that Howard kid I believe they can stop Matt Maynard, its going to be a fun interesting game all year long Sheldon Clark has been working there butts off to get there shot again against Belfry. Sheldon Clark is better than what they were first time around and so is Belfry so I beleive its going to come down to heart and whoever wants it the most. Sheldon Clark is ready to play ball come Friday night and with all respect to Belfry they will get a taste of what a fired up Sheldon Clark team can do.

Maynard ran the opening leg of a 4 x100 relay team last year that came in second in the state. Howard maybe faster...maybe...no way will he out quick him (big difference in speed and quickness) or is as elusive in an open field. He can flat out make you miss tackles.

Belfry has been winning and hasn't played a good all round game yet. They won last game by a confortable margin and the players were upset with their performance. "If" they put together a complete game it could be ugly, if not they still win by 12.
Messages In This Thread
Belfry vs Sheldon Clark Region 4 AA championship (predict) - by Boss Hogg - 11-18-2005, 07:58 AM