•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 2014
Eager to see a healthy paintsville team..
The Tigers go to camp at UNC Charlotte tomorrow. What a great thing for those kids, go to work and learn different things. A home run for the program :Thumbs:
Paintsville besides last year has been down since 06 and that team beat pikeville. While hazard beat paintsville and hazard got beat by pikeville. All those teams were evenly matched sorta.
bac2369 Wrote:Paintsville besides last year has been down since 06 and that team beat pikeville. While hazard beat paintsville and hazard got beat by pikeville. All those teams were evenly matched sorta.

Pikeville beat Paintsville 33-12 in 2006. Paintsville has 1 win over Pikeville in the last 30 years. Pikeville also beat Hazard 42-6 in the regular season 2006.

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kyfb6/22626
This is me Wrote:I heard that a LB was enrolling in Paintsville soon. Moving belcher to strong safety.. That tightens up the defense..

Paintsville doesn't have enough good defensive players for a guy as big and fast as Belcher to play safety. This move tells me he isn't a good defensive player. If he was he would be close to the line of scrimmage. He had 2 solo tackles last year at Johnson Central in 11 games played.:flame:
jetpilot Wrote:Pikeville beat Paintsville 33-12 in 2006. Paintsville has 1 win over Pikeville in the last 30 years. Pikeville also beat Hazard 42-6 in the regular season 2006.

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kyfb6/22626

Jetpilot I clearly asked you not to bring up the last thirty years :please:
jetpilot Wrote:Paintsville doesn't have enough good defensive players for a guy as big and fast as Belcher to play safety. This move tells me he isn't a good defensive player. If he was he would be close to the line of scrimmage. He had 2 solo tackles last year at Johnson Central in 11 games played.:flame:

Here's the deal with that, he hardly played defense at Johnson Central in the three years he was there. They have an offense and defense personnel in which he was only a part of the offense. But he did play D on rare occasions, but very rarely. I watched him at Ironton last year and just ran over people, he is a damn good and strong runner.

No more history post please Jetpilot :igiveup:
TigerBlues Wrote:Jetpilot I clearly asked you not to bring up the last thirty years :please:
TB we both know that didn't mean diddlysquat last year and won't this year either. I'm all for Paintsville getting great again but when they start making more moves on the waiver wire than Belfry I start worrying. :insane:
jetpilot Wrote:TB we both know that didn't mean diddlysquat last year and won't this year either. I'm all for Paintsville getting great again but when they start making more moves on the waiver wire than Belfry I start worrying. :insane:

But Patton will be a very nice addition to the Panthers Jetpilot. :flame:
TigerBlues Wrote:But Patton will be a very nice addition to the Panthers Jetpilot. :flame:

Don't forget Caudill.:flame:
jetpilot Wrote:Don't forget Caudill.:flame:

:ChairHit:
jetpilot Wrote:Paintsville doesn't have enough good defensive players for a guy as big and fast as Belcher to play safety. This move tells me he isn't a good defensive player. If he was he would be close to the line of scrimmage. He had 2 solo tackles last year at Johnson Central in 11 games played.:flame:

You must be a Matney suck up.. You know and I know and the entire coaching staff knows. That he should have played more D.. If the staff has got the balls to admit that.That's a different story..:pondering:
This is me Wrote:You must be a Matney suck up.. You know and I know and the entire coaching staff knows. That he should have played more D.. If the staff has got the balls to admit that.That's a different story..:pondering:
You know along with everyone else that he didn't have the stamina to play both sides of the ball.He had to be shamed into playing what defense he played.He was always begging to come out of the game on offense.When it came to big game situations there was a reason why he didn't even get the ball on offense.If Paintsville wants to score a lot and win some games Belcher will be the man.He will run all over the 1a opponents Paintsville plays.If they want him for defense they better not hold their breath.He couldn't go both ways in 4a.Maybe he can play both in 1a.If they keep his dad away from the sidelines and the lockeroom he will have a much better year.
TomTebow Wrote:You know along with everyone else that he didn't have the stamina to play both sides of the ball.He had to be shamed into playing what defense he played.He was always begging to come out of the game on offense.When it came to big game situations there was a reason why he didn't even get the ball on offense.If Paintsville wants to score a lot and win some games Belcher will be the man.He will run all over the 1a opponents Paintsville plays.If they want him for defense they better not hold their breath.He couldn't go both ways in 4a.Maybe he can play both in 1a.If they keep his dad away from the sidelines and the lockeroom he will have a much better year.

One thing about it, he will be expected to play both ways. That's the way it is at Paintsville you just have to given the number of kids. The coaches will have him in shape to do it like the others, it's just going to be an adjustment for him. I hope he has a breakout year.
TomTebow Wrote:You know along with everyone else that he didn't have the stamina to play both sides of the ball.He had to be shamed into playing what defense he played.He was always begging to come out of the game on offense.When it came to big game situations there was a reason why he didn't even get the ball on offense.If Paintsville wants to score a lot and win some games Belcher will be the man.He will run all over the 1a opponents Paintsville plays.If they want him for defense they better not hold their breath.He couldn't go both ways in 4a.Maybe he can play both in 1a.If they keep his dad away from the sidelines and the lockeroom he will have a much better year.

Dont let them get under your skin coach..:biglmao:
All roads to BG go through Williamsburg. Dig more coal.
topnotch Wrote:All roads to BG go through Williamsburg. Dig more coal.

Don't worry Notch, we are digging all we can. It's a Tiger in a coal mine and we are coming out baby ! Best to the Jackets, great program and a lot of respect from here.
TigerBlues Wrote:Don't worry Notch, we are digging all we can. It's a Tiger in a coal mine and we are coming out baby ! Best to the Jackets, great program and a lot of respect from here.

Pikeville is worried about Paintsville.:Cheerlead
dns Wrote:Dont let them get under your skin coach..:biglmao:

I'm not. I have talked to some friend and coaches over there. I know the truth. Everyone acts like it don't bother them, but I know otherwise. not going let it bother me. He has moved on and having fun for a change..
64SUR Wrote:Pikeville is worried about Paintsville.:Cheerlead

Pikeville will take one game at time and worry about paintsville when it's time..
Will they miss Daymion, probably so. He was the second best back on the team to Jordan Young on an 11-1 4A team last season and the only one that would have been returning. He did have some issues with a shoulder and fumbling late in the season that hampered him. However, like any program, you can't sulk but you have to look to the next man up. Daymion is a great kid and I think he will have a terrific season, maybe record setting, for Paintsville. Hopefully Kash, Daymion, the Daniels boys, and crew will lead them to a district and regional crown. I would say honestly the only thing that they will miss is the 3pg post-game wrap up by his dad conversing with himself under 4 accounts on here. If it doesn't become a side-show distraction and affect his play, playing for a regional crown would not be a stretch for the Tigers. Good luck this season!
TigerBlues Wrote:Don't worry Notch, we are digging all we can. It's a Tiger in a coal mine and we are coming out baby ! Best to the Jackets, great program and a lot of respect from here.

We are very aware 0f him We anticipate you could very well be the team to deal in the with.
if
you know any thing about= any one else Some one told we were getting Another body who plays, like his Daddy an extra big man.
Elliot Stabler Wrote:Will they miss Daymion, probably so. He was the second best back on the team to Jordan Young on an 11-1 4A team last season and the only one that would have been returning. He did have some issues with a shoulder and fumbling late in the season that hampered him. However, like any program, you can't sulk but you have to look to the next man up. Daymion is a great kid and I think he will have a terrific season, maybe record setting, for Paintsville. Hopefully Kash, Daymion, the Daniels boys, and crew will lead them to a district and regional crown. I would say honestly the only thing that they will miss is the 3pg post-game wrap up by his dad conversing with himself under 4 accounts on here. If it doesn't become a side-show distraction and affect his play, playing for a regional crown would not be a stretch for the Tigers. Good luck this season!

No side show here.This is the happiest he has been in his high school.:gtfo:But it is hard to bite your tongue when you and you kid had been lied to for two years and everyone knows it..
This is me Wrote:No side show here.This is the happiest he has been in his high school.:gtfo:But it is hard to bite your tongue when you and you kid had been lied to for two years and everyone knows it..

Like I said, I believe he will possibly have record setting year at Paintsville and could lead them to their first regional crown since 2001. I hope he does. Best of luck to the Tigers!
Did the Tigers lose an assistant coach today ?
Top Notch, stop bullying the Tigers. E will get offended.
TigerBlues Wrote:Did the Tigers lose an assistant coach today ?

Yes
Shat assistance did they lose? Why did they lose him?
He left so they could hire 64.
64sur couldnt ever be a good coach. Not from a lack of knowledge, but because he would be too busy and confused. First he woukd have to decide which one ofhis eleventy-billion teams he would give a pregame pep-talk. Then get in his car in hopes to be there to send his next team out on to kick off. Then from there, he would have to go tell another team what defense to run...hell this is exhausting. U get the point! We all know he would end the night though, at a cummunity center, eating a hotdog while he shouts "BINGO! How's it feel granny? YOU've been SERVED!!!"
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next