Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
72.73%
Harlan County
27.27%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co. @ Harlan Co. 10/29
zaga_fan Wrote:[Image: http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/fh6h1...o0dqdn.jpg]

I nominate this as best ever!!!!!!!TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Aslan Wrote:Sorry to burst your bubble good sir, but it is not.

Aslan you haven't burst any bubbles all year, so what are you even talking about. All you know is "Harlan County is going to lose, lose everyweek"
Uh oh!...Zaga is getting creative with his pics!

Well you realize sir...This means WAR!!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
Once AGAIN Davenport is playing!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Once AGAIN Davenport is playing!

Thats good Bell needs him!
leecoukfan Wrote:Can you please explain to me how you expect Bell County to win by more this year than last when this game is at Harlan County and Harlan County is much improved from last season?

Because Bell Co is much more improved as well. Our offense is alot better with a passing game this year to go along with our deadly running attack.
HugyBear Wrote:Thats good Bell needs him!

Davenport didnt play = close game.
Davenport playing = not so much of a close game.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Davenport didnt play = close game.
Davenport playing = not so much of a close game.

:Thumbs:
redstorm Wrote:Talked to one of the coaches at Bell last night and he said " Davenport was health and ready to go. He could have played last week but just let him rest up for the long run of the playoff. He said that he never had a serious injury just resting his legs

That my friend is correct. He is WELL rested and ready to go!! You might see him sit out the first round of the playoffs as well.
Cat Daddy Wrote:Bell wins but this is a closer game than most predict. Bell - 35 Harlan - 21

NO WAY Harlan Co scores 3 TD's on Bell Co's fast swarming D.
bell county 28-7
zaga_fan Wrote:Is it possible for their to be a "rivalry" between two schools if one can pick the score against the other on any given year?

zaga_fan Wrote:Ha ha
Or kind of like whoever you like and PCC in Basketball.

I thought Knott won the region last year.
palmer Wrote:I thought Knott won the region last year.

You're right.
But Perry has proven over the years that in that "rivalry" they are superior.
Let's make sure we keep this thread about Harlan Co/Bell Co football only.

Thanks!
Its getting closer to the game!!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Let's make sure we keep this thread about Harlan Co/Bell Co football only.

Thanks!

I'm sorry Black Cat!
It's east to stray me away from the game when people randomly take shots at Perry.
I have a soft spot in my heart for my Dores.
I'll make sure to turn a blind eye to it if it happens again Wink
The only "Good" team Harlan Co. has beat this year is Clay Co. and they think they are gonna win the State Title..Pulaski Slaughterd you guys, and now you think you can hang with Bell?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Let's make sure we keep this thread about Harlan Co/Bell Co football only.

Thanks!

BLACKCATS' All over it!!!
king360 Wrote:The only "Good" team Harlan Co. has beat this year is Clay Co. and they think they are gonna win the State Title..Pulaski Slaughterd you guys, and now you think you can hang with Bell?

I know....
Perry was definitely over rated and inexperienced.
and Clay isn't in the same breath as Bell or even Pulaski
::argue:why cant we be friends :High5: and argee to disargee my pick is bell by 35
zaga_fan Wrote:I know....
Perry was definitely over rated and inexperienced.
and Clay isn't in the same breath as Bell or even Pulaski

:Thumbs:
Alright guys....
it's prediction time!

Ring the bell for Dudley!!!!
Bell County 70 - Harlan County 7(scored by JV)

[Image: http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/xhssz...5xkbdf.jpg]
zaga_fan Wrote:Alright guys....
it's prediction time!

Ring the bell for Dudley!!!!
Bell County 70 - Harlan County 7(scored by JV)

[Image: http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/xhssz...5xkbdf.jpg]

If you see a sign that says "Say no to crack" and it reminds you you've been talking out of your trousers..........
Man, I'd hate to have all fair weather fans like Zaga and King360 if I were Perry County's players...talk about turning on their own team and FAST!!!! Confusedtrom:
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:Man, I'd hate to have all fair weather fans like Zaga and King360 if I were Perry County's players...talk about turning on their own team and FAST!!!! Confusedtrom:

How did we turn on our own team?..I will support Perry till the day I die but they were overrated and it showed..just like its gonna show how overrated Harlan Co. is friday against Bell
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:Man, I'd hate to have all fair weather fans like Zaga and King360 if I were Perry County's players...talk about turning on their own team and FAST!!!! Confusedtrom:

:popcorn:
Hey guys.
I found the starting lineups for both teams

HARLAN COUNTY
[Image: http://creationsbydd.com/Embroidery/Tedd...d_OESM.jpg]

BELL COUNTY
[Image: http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/le4io...39qbb9.jpg]

Sorry about the text on that one.
I got sloppy but gimme a break....MS Paint wasn't made for this lol
^lol

I didn't turn on Perry.
I'll drive all the way down to somerset next Friday to support them even though we're probably going to lose.
The thing is....I admit we're probably going to lose.
There is a difference in being a fairweather fan and being a fan who isn't blinded by how awesome they think their team is.
zaga_fan Wrote:I didn't turn on Perry.
I'll drive all the way down to somerset next Friday to support them even though we're probably going to lose.
The thing is....I admit we're probably going to lose.
There is a difference in being a fairweather fan and being a fan who isn't blinded by how awesome they think their team is.

:Thumbs::Thumbs:
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next