•  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Hazard 11-21( Region Championship )
Hazard 71-6
Id rather it be 64-0 hazard
killbilly usmc Wrote:Id rather it be 64-0 hazard

No sir that is the killbilly in you coming out, hazard is class they will allow the jackets to score on their freshmen :trolldad:
Williamsburg will go through Hazard like a dose of castor oil. 64 has warned you repeatedly.
64SUR Wrote:And I was in hazard today....very sad. :Sad04:

64 There is no point coming down and trying to beg the hazard coaching to lose this game.

I also heard that Jetpilot is going to be at the game wearing his new Hazard shirt and cheering on the dogs to beat Williamsburg. He also dislikes Hazard as well but he really doesn't like Williamsburg so he is coming down to root for Brandon Jones and the Bulldogs.. LOL

Confusedinglepar:redboxer:
pjdoug Wrote:Williamsburg will go through Hazard like a dose of castor oil. 64 has warned you repeatedly.

Pajama Doug once again you show your complete lack of understanding the game of HS football :why:
bac2369 Wrote:64 There is no point coming down and trying to beg the hazard coaching to lose this game.

I also heard that Jetpilot is going to be at the game wearing his new Hazard shirt and cheering on the dogs to beat Williamsburg. He also dislikes Hazard as well but he really doesn't like Williamsburg so he is coming down to root for Brandon Jones and the Bulldogs.. LOL

Confusedinglepar:redboxer:

I'm a Brandon Jones fan :Cheerlead
wiznut Wrote:Pajama Doug once again you show your complete lack of understanding the game of HS football :why:

final warning:zzz:
wiznut Wrote:Pajama Doug once again you show your complete lack of understanding the game of HS football :why:

None of you boys out east know anything about football, it ainy just pbj dousche boy
killbilly usmc Wrote:None of you boys out east know anything about football, it ainy just pbj dousche boy

sober up or you will miss the game.
killbilly usmc Wrote:None of you boys out east know anything about football, it ainy just pbj dousche boy

Jillbilly don't you wish you could be a doushe it would be as close as you would ever come to the promise land, huh:concentratetongue:, lmao:
wiznut Wrote:Jillbilly don't you wish you could be a doushe it would be as close as you would ever come to the promise land, huh:concentratetongue:, lmao:

Confusednicker:
I m just kidding killbilly you actually scare me Smile So don't hurt me if we ever meet in person, seriously, I was joking.
wiznut Wrote:I m just kidding killbilly you actually scare me Smile

He is intimidating
wiznut Wrote:Jillbilly don't you wish you could be a doushe it would be as close as you would ever come to the promise land, huh:concentratetongue:, lmao:

Stop making fun of me.:devilflam
killbilly usmc Wrote:Stop making fun of me.:devilflam

:igiveup:
pjdoug Wrote::igiveup:

Yeah that angry Cardinal and the combination of killbilly usmc is a little :okay: worrisome
wiznut Wrote:Yeah that angry Cardinal and the combination of killbilly usmc is a little :okay: worrisome

I would never hurt my buddy wingnut, problem is we aint buddys.:biglmao:
Back to the game..... WBurg 42
Hazard 14
killbilly usmc Wrote:I would never hurt my buddy wingnut, problem is we aint buddys.:biglmao:

You need to find someone to talk to Killy :poker face: and not pj doushe boy I don't think he can help you he is a whitley fan they can't help anyone.
wiznut Wrote:You need to find someone to talk to Killy :poker face: and not pj doushe boy

They recommended me for anger manangement at work, but i told them if stupid crap pisses me off now why would setting through a class that i think is stupid make me feel better.
killbilly usmc Wrote:They recommended me for anger manangement at work, but i told them if stupid crap pisses me off now why would setting through a class that i think is stupid make me feel better.

:notworthy
Regardless of what those "Football Bluebloods" in the west think, some folks over here in the Mountains do know some football.

I think one reason that them flatlanders are pulling so hard for Hazard is that are a little afeared of them Jacket boys.

Hazard is pretty good but them Jacket boys is LEGIT.....

My one prediction is that next week them flatlanders will be pulling for the winner of the Raceland/Paintsvlle game against the Jackets. (I guess that is two predictions in one)

:biggrin::notworthy:Thumbs::Thumbs::yum::HitWall::HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:Regardless of what those "Football Bluebloods" in the west think, some folks over here in the Mountains do know some football.

I think one reason that them flatlanders are pulling so hard for Hazard is that are a little afeared of them Jacket boys.

My one prediction is that next week them flatlanders will be pulling for the winner of the Raceland/Paintsvlle game against the Jackets. (I guess that is two predictions in one)

If you tell me why you decided to name yourself dietpepsidrinker I ll tell you why I chose Wiznut . I am dying to know. :please:
I bet mayfield still gives yall nightmares.
This has been a great matchup four years in a row. Should be a knock down drag out affair tomorrow. I'll be there tomorrow watching this game and expect a shootout.
killbilly usmc Wrote:I would never hurt my buddy wingnut, problem is we aint buddys.:biglmao:

:biglmao:
bcpc Wrote:Back to the game..... WBurg 42
Hazard 14

sounds about right.
killbilly usmc Wrote:They recommended me for anger manangement at work, but i told them if stupid crap pisses me off now why would setting through a class that i think is stupid make me feel better.

it will help you. you should at least try it Smile
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:Regardless of what those "Football Bluebloods" in the west think, some folks over here in the Mountains do know some football.

at least one of them has some kind of sick obsession with Hazard:biglmao:
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next