Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Emergency
Catt™
@catt2
·
5h
Face with tears of joyFace with tears of joyFace with tears of joy

WOW! Did Joe Biden Fall Asleep During Live Town Hall with Hillary Clinton? (VIDEO) https://thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/wow...ingbuttons via
@gatewaypundit
WOW! Did Joe Biden Fall Asleep During Live Town Hall with Hillary Clinton? (VIDEO)
Did Joe Biden fall asleep while Hillary Clinton endorsed him during a live town hall on Tuesday? Hillary Clinton endorsed Joe Biden on Tuesday despite overwhelming evidence he sexually assaulted his...
thegatewaypundit.com
jetpilot Wrote:Catt ™
@catt2
·
3h
I loved that split screen with Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton, today.

Two losers who will never be President.

LOL, if you didn't know better by the way they were acting, you'd have thought she'd already been President and he was a drop dead shoo-in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I told you what will happen in November.

And not that I hate to break it to you, but the truth is already coming out and it isn't pretty. Take chief Trump critic NY Gov Cuomo for example-- As I had said, Cuomo ordered nursing homes to take in and readmit CV positive residents. Which of course had the effect of a death sentence as fully 25% of all CV deaths in New York were from nursing homes. Meanwhile, the USS Mercy and the field hospitals set up by the US Army Corps of Engineers? Well they sat empty. Exaction and lawsuits are coming. The nursing home death rate in New York is north of 18 percent. New Jersey's nursing home death rate is even worse at 23 percent.

Compare those numbers to Florida's Republican Governor Ron DeSantis, whose retirement and nursing home death rate is 1.5 percent.

Not only will the President's actions be shown to be laudable, they will hereafter prove to be the model for pandemic actions from the federal government. And by all means let us expose the state's governors for running this smoke screen to hide the fact that they have not done their own jobs in preparing for such emergency matters. BTW, these governors have ignored the emergency preparedness guidelines since the 1980's. The medical community knew this was one day coming.

Dream on Cardfan, and put all chips on Uncle Joe. Did you know a police report was filed on the matter of sexual misconduct in question?

Trump could win, he could lose, who knows; he better be ready for round 2 of CV. That's all I'm saying. But could be a big loss or maybe just a little one, or maybe a big win or little win...time will tell. Confusednicker:

Cuomo sucked preparing for this. He did do the right things to flatten curve AFTER the disease ravaged his state. Cuomo needs to answer for dragging his feet. :redboxer:

Pump brakes on DeSantis and Florida. 1. The comparison is Apples and Oranges. 2. This thing ain't over yet. :Sad04:

Bolded :biglmao:

A model?:lmao: I guess if denying for 2 months wasting precious time, attacking your Governors and withholding funding and supplies, and spouting quack ideas at daily press conferences amid other stupidity is a model. Cool...I'm sure the History pages will be filled accolades.:hilarious:

The only thing you can hope for is Joe steps down in guilt. If you get prominent Democrat women to say they believe and support Joe Biden the whole accusation could be nominalized.
True, or not true, I'm just referring to the political aspect, but the whole strategy by Trump operatives is to get "MeToo" progressives to sour on Uncle Joe. For most Democrats, it means little when he is running against an admitted serial sexual assaulter. The whole thing could backfire since Trump's sexual assault counter is at 25.

HRC's endorsement of Biden reminds me of how much better of a Democratic candidate he is than she was. He's stronger in party, stronger with Independents, and stronger in the midwest swing states.

Couple that with some of the Amash running as an Independent/Libertarian siphoning votes and your Dear Leader may be in trouble.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Trump could win, he could lose, who knows; he better be ready for round 2 of CV. That's all I'm saying. But could be a big loss or maybe just a little one, or maybe a big win or little win...time will tell. Confusednicker:

Cuomo sucked preparing for this. He did do the right things to flatten curve AFTER the disease ravaged his state. Cuomo needs to answer for dragging his feet. :redboxer:

Pump brakes on DeSantis and Florida. 1. The comparison is Apples and Oranges. 2. This thing ain't over yet. :Sad04:

Bolded :biglmao:

A model?:lmao: I guess if denying for 2 months wasting precious time, attacking your Governors and withholding funding and supplies, and spouting quack ideas at daily press conferences amid other stupidity is a model. Cool...I'm sure the History pages will be filled accolades.:hilarious:

The only thing you can hope for is Joe steps down in guilt. If you get prominent Democrat women to say they believe and support Joe Biden the whole accusation could be nominalized.
True, or not true, I'm just referring to the political aspect, but the whole strategy by Trump operatives is to get "MeToo" progressives to sour on Uncle Joe. For most Democrats, it means little when he is running against an admitted serial sexual assaulter. The whole thing could backfire since Trump's sexual assault counter is at 25.

HRC's endorsement of Biden reminds me of how much better of a Democratic candidate he is than she was. He's stronger in party, stronger with Independents, and stronger in the midwest swing states.

Couple that with some of the Amash running as an Independent/Libertarian siphoning votes and your Dear Leader may be in trouble.

^^Couple all of this with the main byproduct of stockyards, and the best you'd have by way of established use would be fertilizer. And even then your words wouldn't even qualify for good filler medium.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You know, you are correct. Trump may be in trouble.

I mean, he is anything BUT a politician. Even his own party doesn't support him all the time let alone the Dems. So he must fight both parties and the news media during impossible economic times and a pandemic. Both of which I'm pretty sure he is responsible. So what should his strategy be? Hmmmmm

He could take a page from the Clintons and have his worst enemies murdered.
He could start taking his salary and use it for a huge PAC that would support controversial issues; like say....which part of the fetus is more "useable" for science so we could know the part to squeeze the life out of during abortions.
He could leverage the press!! That's always been a great tactic.

Decisions decisions!!!
Matt Walsh
@MattWalshBlog
·
51m
So glad we’re shutting down the world on the advice of these degenerates
Quote Tweet

Paul Joseph Watson
@PrisonPlanet
· 52m
World Health Organization guidelines for sex education recommend that children aged 0-4 be taught about “masturbation” and “gender identity.”

https://summit.news/2020/04/29/who-guide...-identity/

Ann Coulter
@AnnCoulter
·
5h
Sweden’s Wuhan death rate: 22 per 100,000 people

U.S.'s Wuhan death rate: 18 per 100,000 + the Great Depression.
‘Life Has to Go On’: How Sweden Has Faced the Virus Without a Lockdown
The country was an outlier in Europe, trusting its people to voluntarily follow the protocols. Many haven’t, but it does not seem to have hurt them.
nytimes.com
The Babylon Bee
@TheBabylonBee
·
5h
Scientists Who Didn't Predict A Single Thing Accurately For Last Two Months Confident They Know What The Weather Is Going To Be Like In 100 Years
Scientists Who Didn't Predict A Single Thing Accurately For Last Two Months Confident They Know...
WORLD—Authorities in the scientific community who touted faulty COVID-19 models are "pretty confident" they know what the weather is going to be like in 100 years, sources confirmed Wednesday."Yes,...
babylonbee.com

Confusednicker:TongueirateSho
Granny Bear Wrote:You know, you are correct. Trump may be in trouble.

I mean, he is anything BUT a politician. Even his own party doesn't support him all the time let alone the Dems. So he must fight both parties and the news media during impossible economic times and a pandemic. Both of which I'm pretty sure he is responsible. So what should his strategy be? Hmmmmm

He could take a page from the Clintons and have his worst enemies murdered.
He could start taking his salary and use it for a huge PAC that would support controversial issues; like say....which part of the fetus is more "useable" for science so we could know the part to squeeze the life out of during abortions.
He could leverage the press!! That's always been a great tactic.

Decisions decisions!!!

Come on, GB, Trump isn't the underdog from the streets and his base is more loyal than any political base I've seen in my lifetime. HE has some Republicans that shy away, but most candidates have some strife within their party (Biden will struggle to get the Sanders wing). Trump's issue is he hasn't expanded his base. IMO, he will need more people to vote for him in 2020 to than in 2016.

Epstein.Confusedhh:
The evil of Super PACS is on both sides.
We know Trump can't leverage any part of the press except Fox and that honeymoon may be starting to end.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Come on, GB, Trump isn't the underdog from the streets and his base is more loyal than any political base I've seen in my lifetime. HE has some Republicans that shy away, but most candidates have some strife within their party (Biden will struggle to get the Sanders wing). Trump's issue is he hasn't expanded his base. IMO, he will need more people to vote for him in 2020 to than in 2016.

Epstein.Confusedhh:
We know Trump can't leverage any part of the press except Fox and that honeymoon may be starting to end.

Trump is in great shape with the media that doesn't lie 24/7.
He has Tucker, Hannity, Ingraham and Doocy at Fox, which is 99.9% of Fox viewers. On the radio he has Rush, Hannity, Mark Levin and many others. On twitter he has hundreds of conservatives who make the liberals on Twitter look like fools, daily. Plus his own tweets of course which expose Fake news to a zillion people a day. Also he will have some sort of rallies which will reach the whole country. Meanwhile no one can find Biden. Even Biden doesn't know where he is.Confusednicker: And when he is found he will only have the Maddows, Lemons, Mikas and Scarboroughs of the world, who everyone with a functioning brain knows are a bunch of lying nutbags. So good luck with hoping the media can get crazy creepy sleepy Joe over the finish line.
You forgot sexually perverted.

Remember his face when he debated Sarah Palin? He was smiling so broadly I thought he was going to swallow his face.
Granny Bear Wrote:You forgot sexually perverted.

Remember his face when he debated Sarah Palin? He was smiling so broadly I thought he was going to swallow his face.

That matters?
The Babylon Bee
@TheBabylonBee
·
1h
California Prisons Release Thousands Of Felons To Make Room For Skaters, Surfers, People Who Go Outside
California Prisons Release Thousands Of Felons To Make Room For Skaters, Surfers, People Who Go...
SACRAMENTO, CA—Governor Gavin Newsom has instructed detention facilities across California to begin releasing violent felons to make room for skateboarders, surfers, and other people who have...
babylonbee.com

Confusednicker:TongueirateSho
Cardfan1 Wrote:Come on, GB, Trump isn't the underdog from the streets and his base is more loyal than any political base I've seen in my lifetime. HE has some Republicans that shy away, but most candidates have some strife within their party (Biden will struggle to get the Sanders wing). Trump's issue is he hasn't expanded his base. IMO, he will need more people to vote for him in 2020 to than in 2016.

Epstein.Confusedhh:

Yeah some folks just forego the monkey puke in favor of the truth like that, go figure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
@JusticeTristan
·
2h
Endless lockdowns are taking a heavy toll on the economy for sure, but the real devastation goes far deeper: we are actively destroying the American psyche.

Severe anxiety is high, suicide is widespread, and substance abuse is surging to cope.
@FDRLST
The Reckless Wait To Reopen Is Destroying The Nation’s Psyche
Governors and mayors shut down the country will little data but are waiting for absolute certainty to reopen, wreaking havoc on the nation's mental health.
thefederalist.com
Anyone who doesn't know this is going on isn't keeping up...*coughcardfan1cough*

O'Keefe Strikes Again! Funeral Directors in COVID-19 Epicenter Doubt Legitimacy of Deaths Attributed to Pandemic (VIDEO) https://thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/oke...ingbuttons via
@gatewaypundit
O'Keefe Strikes Again! Funeral Directors in COVID-19 Epicenter Doubt Legitimacy of Deaths Attribu...
O’Keefe strikes again! Project Veritas spoke to several funeral directors in New York who are doubting the legitimacy of COVID-19 labeled death certificates. “To be honest with you, all the death...
thegatewaypundit.com
jetpilot Wrote:Anyone who doesn't know this is going on isn't keeping up...*coughcardfan1cough*

O'Keefe Strikes Again! Funeral Directors in COVID-19 Epicenter Doubt Legitimacy of Deaths Attributed to Pandemic (VIDEO) https://thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/oke...ingbuttons via
@gatewaypundit
O'Keefe Strikes Again! Funeral Directors in COVID-19 Epicenter Doubt Legitimacy of Deaths Attribu...
O’Keefe strikes again! Project Veritas spoke to several funeral directors in New York who are doubting the legitimacy of COVID-19 labeled death certificates. “To be honest with you, all the death...
thegatewaypundit.com

Maybe now in all of this, the people will begin to understand how often and widespread the misinformation coming out of the left really is, is.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[B]@AlexBerenson
·
16m
Somehow the media missed this: Tonight Dr. Donald Yealy, chair of emergency medicine at
@upmc
, which offers care across western PA and has 40 hospitals and 87,000 employees - predicted a death rate of 0.25% for #COVID. UPMC is reopening elective surgeries.
UMPC argues COVID-19 not as deadly as feared, says its hospitals will shift back to normal
A UPMC doctor estimates thousands of people in the Pittsburgh region have come in contact with the coronavirus but didn't feel any sickness.
pennlive.com
[/B]
Trump is mad at him, but Thomas Massie from our great state of KY is top 5 Washington peeps...

Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie
·
3h
When a government seeks to suspend the right to keep and bear arms during a crisis, the government becomes the crisis.
Quote Tweet

Young Americans for Liberty
@YALiberty
· 3h
Police cars revolving lightEmergency @YALiberty ALERTPolice cars revolving light

Cliff Maloney puts Florida Commissioner @NikkiFried on blast for delaying concealed weapons permits

When constitutional rights are being trampled... YAL activists will not remain silent!

@LibertyCliff #MakeLibertyWin
Trump now contradicting intel community and saying COVID-19 originated in a Chinese lab.

If this is true there should be zero debate, Congress needs to get money to states.
jetpilot Wrote:Anyone who doesn't know this is going on isn't keeping up...*coughcardfan1cough*

@gatewaypundit
thegatewaypundit.com

Biggest Fraud in America:

1. James O'Keefe
2. Donald Trump
Cardfan1 Wrote:Trump now contradicting intel community and saying COVID-19 originated in a Chinese lab.

If this is true there should be zero debate, Congress needs to get money to states.

You mean the same intel community that gave us the Clinton investigation, the Russian election meddling hoax, the Muller probe, the Schiff Show and the impeachment hoax? BTW, weren't you the one on here saying CV 19 was a Chinese attack on the US not long ago?

So let me get this straight. China develops the killer bio bug CV 19, which they wittingly or unwittingly release upon the world, 3.5 million are infected with to date, a quarter million dead. The US economy trashed, 401k's trashed, 30 million out of work, US medical system trashed. The US way of life they say is now forever changed. Trillions in losses, the consumer supply chain completely disrupted, schools closed, and Democrat Governors are mindlessly extending lockdowns far into the summer.

Nobody's brave enough to talk about it, but war over this whole thing with China is certainly coming. But in Cardfan's mind job 1 is federal bailout money for the states. It doesn't register I know, but the only place federal authorities have to get money is--- wait for it--- the states.

The problem here is the fabric of our founding has finally endured all the liberal abuse it could bear. We're unraveling and all the rabid chipmunks can think to do is whine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cardfan1 Wrote:That matters?
It certainly matters to the press when the "offender" is a conservative.

Cardfan1 Wrote:Trump now contradicting intel community and saying COVID-19 originated in a Chinese lab.

WHAT intel community?? The one who swore up and down that this virus did NOT come from a lab????
Cardfan1 Wrote:Biggest Fraud in America:

1. James O'Keefe
2. Donald Trump

All O'Keefe does is film people speaking damaging truths in their own words.
The second guy that Maddow dude taught you to say Orange Man Bad.
Weak comeback even by your low standards CF.
jetpilot Wrote:All O'Keefe does is film people speaking damaging truths in their own words.

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:It certainly matters to the press when the "offender" is a conservative.

WHAT intel community?? The one who swore up and down that this virus did NOT come from a lab????

LOL, a Dem is under fire and it's wagon circling time again. Cardfan is trolling, he wanted to deflect the conversation and set-the-hook where those now forgotten and patently false allegations against the President are concerned. The left was so sure they had the silver bullet needed to derail the Trump campaign with the sex offender ploy. They're still smarting over the failure to pull it off and they're still not about to take no for an answer.

After those early failed attempts to destroy the President, they tried to hang sexual misconduct on Neil Gorsuch--
> "A former female student of US Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch sent a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee this past weekend accusing the judge of “encouraging firms to engage in sexist and possibly illegal hiring practices.”

University of Colorado Law School graduate Jennifer Sisk alleges Gorsuch told his students that “‘many’ women manipulate their employer’s maternity benefits after giving birth,” according to a report in The Daily Signal.

Sisk worked for the Obama Interior Department and for Colorado Senator Mark Udall — a fact she did not disclose in the letter.
She writes that in a conversation with students, Gorsuch “implied that women intentionally manipulate companies and plan to disadvantage their companies starting from the first interview.”
https://www.thecollegefix.com/former-stu...t-remarks/

Then they tried to say Gorsuch was involved with making forays into girl's college dorms, that too failed.

> Next was the character assassination of Judge Roy Moore and the successful derailment of his political aspirations. Supposedly far back into the unprovable past, he too committed inexcusable sexual trespass. You may recall how desperately hated Roy Moore was because he put Scripture ahead of obvious leftist wrangling to limit religion and free speech in Alabama.

> Next up was Brett Kavanaugh, against whom they tried once again to slime beyond recovery through the completely false college day sexual allegations brought forth, like a torrent of vomit, by Christine Ford and her Dem handlers, (but only after having run everything through the bowels of Dianne Feinstein's bureaucratic machinery BTW). Only this time things went nuclear.

But now the shoe that's been lodged for so long up other people's hinderparts, is on the other foot-- the only differences? It's not a Republican, this time it is a Dem, and one of prominence, albeit one obviously dodging convalescent homes. But there will be no Republican finger prints to be had on any of the Joe Biden charges, or their origins, or their final findings.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
jetpilot Wrote:All O'Keefe does is film people speaking damaging truths in their own words.

Oh no, LOL. In Cardfan's mind he wins every debate point. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Let us never forget that Cardfan1 is the same genius who divided zero by zero and got a result of 0.10 percent.

I keep thinking that there must be some area in which CF1 has some basic working knowledge, but (s)he keeps providing persuasive evidence that I am giving him/her too much credit. I can't even say that (s)he knows just enough to be dangerous. Confusednicker:
Kambree
@KamVTV
·
20m
The Democrat Response to Emergency:

1. Close churches/Gun stores.
2. Keep abortion clinics open.
3. Release felons.
4. Lock up citizens.
5. Subsidize illegal aliens.
6. Ban life-saving drugs.
7. Fund the Kennedy Center.
8. Buy PPE from China
9. Investigate Trump - Again
^^That would be hysterical if it wasn't true.

You know after all this time, one thing sticks in my craw about Christine Blasey Ford. NOBODY asked her why she was at a college frat party at the age of 15, or if she was drinking.
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next