•  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Hazard 11-21( Region Championship )
killbilly usmc Wrote:I bet mayfield still gives yall nightmares.

Mayfield even gives you nightmares.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:I agree with you completely. I was basically commenting on the statement of Hazard not seeing any good RB's since that game. I was defending my teams work horse Dalton Frasure.

I was referring to the last part of the season, but even though Frasure is one of the best backs if not the best back in eastern ky, their defense contained him better than they had been the first half of the season.
Well, here it is only a little more than 12 hours until the Orange jackets start working on basketball and still no words of wisdom from their fearless 64.
Can't wait for game time..
mysonis55 Wrote:Well, here it is only a little more than 12 hours until the Orange jackets start working on basketball and still no words of wisdom from their fearless 64.

64 could be the amount of total yards by williamsburg's offense tonight. Just kidding
I JUST CANT HELP BUT BELIEVE THAT THE NEXT ROUND WILL BE A REPEAT OF LAST YEAR........BURG vs. RACELAND
mysonis55 Wrote:well, here it is only a little more than 12 hours until the orange jackets start working on basketball and still no words of wisdom from their fearless 64.

i hope you skip dinner tonight 55 because if the burg pulls this one off again......you will eat more crow than you can stand.
You have rambled on about strength of schedule all year.....did you notice where strength of schedule got pikeville. Early basketball practice......think the burg has prepared themselves quite well this year. We will see how well in a few short hours. Hope to see you guys in the finals again.
mysonis55 Wrote:Well, here it is only a little more than 12 hours until the Orange jackets start working on basketball and still no words of wisdom from their fearless 64.

I don't need to give anymore wisdom. I have told you and everybody, williamsburg will be back in Bowling Green for 11 months now....:kneel:
[SIZE="5"]YO, MY BGR PEEPS!!!

TODAY IS GAME DAY IN THE MOUNTAINS!!!
[/SIZE]

The Williamsburg Yellow Jackets
[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...ipj6TIUwvw]

Meet and greet the Hazard Bulldogs
[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...UnoOIaTy_g]

Good luck to both teams!! I believe the jackets will come away a winner tonight!!

Thank you Seniors!!!

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/image...23Idtchq2Q]

64SUR, topnotch, pjdoug at the last game!!!!
Confusednicker:
Jackets lose by 2 scores tonight.
64, you can still come watch us at BG.
mysonis55 Wrote:Jackets lose by 2 scores tonight.

Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh: :lmao: see y'all tomorrow.:howdy:

Well, I know at least one reason why they are

Orange Jackets

as opposed to

Yellow Jackets!!

:Clap:

If hazard wins I don't think it will be by two scores but in 1-9 point range.
Granny Bear Wrote:Well, I know at least one reason why they are

Orange Jackets

as opposed to

Yellow Jackets!!

:Clap:

Granny you need to check on topnoth and 64 sur they are already in Hazard, I wonder what they are up to?:truestory:
bac2369 Wrote:If hazard wins I don't think it will be by two scores but in 1-9 point range.

bac2369, 9 points is two scores. Confusednicker:
cherokee Wrote:Granny you need to check on topnoth and 64 sur they are already in Hazard, I wonder what they are up to?:truestory:

Hmmmmm......let me think now......

:popcorn::popcorn::Hungry::Hungry::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
In about 2 hours the little honey bees will be getting off their bus and get surrounded by a rabbid pack of dawgs. They will be lucky to save the queen bee.
cherokee Wrote:Granny you need to check on topnoth and 64 sur they are already in Hazard, I wonder what they are up to?:truestory:

I thought you were kidding!!

However, I CAN confirm that these two are already at the game!!!!
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:bac2369, 9 points is two scores. Confusednicker:

Your right because he didn't specify what kind of score..
I haven't seen either team play this year but I did see Williamsburg play last year and with what they have returning I'll give the edge to Williamsburg.
Good luck tonight Williamsburg, i'll be pulling for you guys.

Williamsburg 42
Hazard 30

GO JACKETS!
Jackets!
wont be long now and all this crap will be laid to rest. ah who am i kidding, it wont ever be laid to rest!lol

but atleast we will know the winner!
64SUR Wrote:I don't need to give anymore wisdom. I have told you and everybody, williamsburg will be back in Bowling Green for 11 months now....:kneel:

You sure have TongueoliceLig
Granny Bear Wrote:
[SIZE="5"]YO, MY BGR PEEPS!!!

TODAY IS GAME DAY IN THE MOUNTAINS!!!
[/SIZE]

The Williamsburg Yellow Jackets
[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...ipj6TIUwvw]

Meet and greet the Hazard Bulldogs
[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...UnoOIaTy_g]

Good luck to both teams!! I believe the jackets will come away a winner tonight!!

Thank you Seniors!!!

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/image...23Idtchq2Q]

64SUR, topnotch, pjdoug at the last game!!!!
Confusednicker:

:biggrin:

:ChairHit:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:bac2369, 9 points is two scores. Confusednicker:

Confusednicker:
mysonis55 Wrote:In about 2 hours the little honey bees will be getting off their bus and get surrounded by a rabbid pack of dawgs. They will be lucky to save the queen bee.

rabbid??
  •  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next