•  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Emergency
Granny Bear Wrote:^^That would be hysterical if it wasn't true.

You know after all this time, one thing sticks in my craw about Christine Blasey Ford. NOBODY asked her why she was at a college frat party at the age of 15, or if she was drinking.

Doesn't matter, back in those days you just had to believe the woman and shut up. Seems like yesterday, how did it turn 180 degrees so fast lol.:Shaking:
Granny Bear Wrote:It certainly matters to the press when the "offender" is a conservative.

WHAT intel community?? The one who swore up and down that this virus did NOT come from a lab????

So just the coverage by news outlets matters?

Maybe Biden will be relatable to Trump Republicans now he has a sex assault accusation under his belt.

Ok so if we believe the President then we have an action by a foreign nation killing Americans. Could it be grounds for war? Idk, but it sure as hell qualifies for aid to strapped states that have been fighting this “war” by themselves.
jetpilot Wrote:All O'Keefe does is film people speaking damaging truths in their own words.
The second guy that Maddow dude taught you to say Orange Man Bad.
Weak comeback even by your low standards CF.

He cuts and pastes framing what he wants the gotcha moment to be. He’s a fraud, huckster that fools conservatives into thinking he is sticking it to the libs.

Basically deep fake journalism.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Let us never forget that Cardfan1 is the same genius who divided zero by zero and got a result of 0.10 percent.

I keep thinking that there must be some area in which CF1 has some basic working knowledge, but (s)he keeps providing persuasive evidence that I am giving him/her too much credit. I can't even say that (s)he knows just enough to be dangerous. Confusednicker:

What?
That would hurt if I knew what you were talking about.
TheRealThing Wrote:Oh no, LOL. In Cardfan's mind he wins every debate point. :biggrin:

Nope. I just try to hold my own with the droves of professional charlatans you guys parrot.
Cardfan1 Wrote:What?
Cardfan1 Wrote::lmao:Confusednicker::biglmao:Confusednicker:

When you take out the strikeouts the President is batting .1000!! 0/0
Confusednicker:

It's probably the best option if he threw in the towel. So far Trump's advice to the nation has been useless at best, but mostly dangerous, misguided, and misleading.
I am happy I don't live in Georgia with a Gov that has his head planted up Trump's rear. He is endangering the welfare of people in HIS state to impress a man who has ZERO loyalty. The Trump administration goaded Kemp to reopen and then turned their back on him. Par for the Trump course.
Cardfan1 Wrote:What?
Cardfan1 Wrote::lmao:Confusednicker::biglmao:Confusednicker:

When you take out the strikeouts the President is batting .1000!! 0/0
Confusednicker:

It's probably the best option if he threw in the towel. So far Trump's advice to the nation has been useless at best, but mostly dangerous, misguided, and misleading.
I am happy I don't live in Georgia with a Gov that has his head planted up Trump's rear. He is endangering the welfare of people in HIS state to impress a man who has ZERO loyalty. The Trump administration goaded Kemp to reopen and then turned their back on him. Par for the Trump course.
You don't know what I am talking about and you don't know what you are talking about either. 1/1 makes you 100% (1.000) ignorant. Now, get out your calculator and divide zero by itself and tell us your answer. If your answer is 10% (.1000), then your calculator is as defective as the Democrat's presumptive nominee's brain.

If you still don't know what I am talking about, then ask some random third grader to explain it to you.
About to get real when there is $$$$$$$$$$$$ involved.

SEC
Alabama – President Dr. Stuart Bell: “As we look forward to accomplishing another great fall semester welcoming back students and welcoming back our sports teams to be able to have competition. Those are our plans and it’s a high bar and anticipates that we will be able to meet that.”

Georgia – President Jere Morehead: “Our expectation at this point is that we’ll have a normal football season and be able to play all of our games … Certainly our hope and expectation is that we’ll have fans in stands, and we hope that we’ll have our players here at some point during the month of July.”

Kentucky – President Eli Capilouto: “We plan to open in August for our Fall semester.”

LSU – Interim President Tom Galligan: “We are absolutely planning on being open in the fall”

Missouri – Interim Chancellor Mun Y. Choi: “In consultation with public health officials and Mizzou’s own health care experts, we are developing plans for our return to campus within a “new normal” that we expect will be necessary.”

Texas A&M – “Texas A&M University System Chancellor John Sharp told all 11 university presidents in the system that they will reopen their campuses next school year and be ready to play sports, a university system official confirmed to The Texas Tribune.”

Big Ten
Illinois – Director of Undergraduate Admissions Andy Borst: “We are planning for in-person classes to begin as scheduled.”

Iowa – “We’re ever so hopeful that this virus will be behind us at that point, and we’ll be able to get back to what we normally would do,” University of Iowa President Bruce Harreld told the Board of Regents on Thursday. “Right now, June 1 is the date we’re going to get back to [football] practice.”

Purdue – President Mitch Daniels: “I can tell you for the moment, there is strong, strong interest for a Purdue education for this fall … We have every intention of being on campus this fall. We are sober about the challenges that will bring. We believe in the value of the on-campus experience, and we’re determined, if we’re permitted to do so by the public authorities and medical circumstances. If at all possible, we intend to be open and operating.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You don't know what I am talking about and you don't know what you are talking about either. 1/1 makes you 100% (1.000) ignorant. Now, get out your calculator and divide zero by itself and tell us your answer. If your answer is 10% (.1000), then your calculator is as defective as the Democrat's presumptive nominee's brain.

If you still don't know what I am talking about, then ask some random third grader to explain it to you.

Good Lord!
That was a joke.

After some research the correct way of writing that metaphor is “batting a thousand” and not use the number.

Sorry, it has tarnished your opinion of me Confusednicker:.

But I think you understand fully what I was saying, and it’s just a weak tactic exploding something minute to discredit any response of mine.

Would be interesting if you added something to the conversation.
Cardfan1 Wrote:So just the coverage by news outlets matters?
Try listening to what I actually say rather than inserting your words into my narrative.

Maybe Biden will be relatable to Trump Republicans now he has a sex assault accusation under his belt.
Biden actually fits much better into Bill Clinton's sexual realm. Remember how Bill "never had sex with that woman"? Well Biden says "I don't ever remember a complaint being filed".

Ok so if we believe the President then we have an action by a foreign nation killing Americans. Could it be grounds for war? Idk, but it sure as hell qualifies for aid to strapped states that have been fighting this “war” by themselves.
what???? I've got a hangnail; let's give Iran some more money under the table.

You're starting to remind me of someone who also ducked, dodged and denied.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Good Lord!
That was a joke.

After some research the correct way of writing that metaphor is “batting a thousand” and not use the number.

But I think you understand fully what I was saying, and it’s just a weak tactic exploding something minute to discredit any response of mine.

News flash--- you take care of that quite well on your own.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cardfan1 Wrote:Good Lord!
That was a joke.

What I understand is that any number divided by zero is UNDEFINED. A batter who has not faced a pitcher has no batting average. When a batter, such as yourself, has faced pitchers but never managed to get a hit, then he is batting ZERO. You are a hitless wonder.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:What I understand is that any number divided by zero is UNDEFINED. A batter who has not faced a pitcher has no batting average. When a batter, such as yourself, has faced pitchers but never managed to get a hit, then he is batting ZERO. You are a hitless wonder.

Again...more nothing.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:What I understand is that any number divided by zero is UNDEFINED. A batter who has not faced a pitcher has no batting average. When a batter, such as yourself, has faced pitchers but never managed to get a hit, then he is batting ZERO. You are a hitless wonder.

Cardfan1 Wrote:Again...more nothing.

Hoot, you've succeeded where others have given up. :biggrin: Cardfan finally gets it!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Hoot, you've succeeded where others have given up. :biggrin: Cardfan finally gets it!

:lmao:
You guys are patting yourselves on the back for being the Grammar police.
:Cheerlead

Irony is that you don't expect anything close to perfection from your President just those who question his decisions.
Granny Bear Wrote:You're starting to remind me of someone who also ducked, dodged and denied.

What is your narrative? All I'm saying is that Trump supporters can't say this is disqualifying real or not, because the man they support has 20-25 of these complaints and has denied them all just like Biden is and Clinton before him.

Not following your Iran comment. I was talking about states of the union that the federal government has a responsibility of defending.

Who? :igiveup:
My comment was satirical. I meant to show the unhinged reasons that some politicians will use just to further their own agenda.

I find the disjointed and exaggerated reasoning consistent in some of your comments.

That explanation adequate for you?
Cardfan1 Wrote::lmao:

Irony is that you don't expect anything close to perfection from your President just those who question his decisions.
I did not correct your grammar. I corrected a very elementary arithmetic mistake that you made in attempting to divide by zero. Although I did not point out your second mistake, writing 100 percent as the decimal .100 is also not a grammar mistake - it is another failure to understand the elements of basic arithmetic.

As for not expecting anything close to perfection from our president, I see President Trump as a very flawed man. However, he is a towering intellectual and model citizen when compared to former Vice President Joe Biden.

Is Biden running for president or the U.S. Senate these days? Does he know where he stands (literally) at this moment? The man for whom you will no doubt vote if he is on the ballot will, if elected, be the first U.S. president that will be in danger of wandering away from the White House and getting lost. Nobody who would seriously consider casting a vote for Joe Biden has any credibility when it comes to criticizing Donald Trump or his supporters.
Cardfan1 Wrote:What is your narrative? All I'm saying is that Trump supporters can't say this is disqualifying real or not, because the man they support has 20-25 of these complaints and has denied them all just like Biden is and Clinton before him.

Not following your Iran comment. I was talking about states of the union that the federal government has a responsibility of defending.

What constitutional responsibility does the federal government have to defend states from a disease? If there is credible evidence that China intentionally spread COVID-19 to American citizens, then treating those who are ill and further bankrupting our own country by continuing the attack on our economy somehow seems like an insufficient response.

You and your comrades were critical of the Iraq War. Are you satisfied that there is credible and actionable evidence that China committed an act of war against the United States that would demand a national response?

The death toll from the disease already exceeds 60,000. Nothing short of a pre-emptive nuclear strike followed by a declaration of war against China would suffice, IMO, if it can be proven that China deliberately launched a biological attack on the United States. Do you not agree?
Cardfan1 Wrote::lmao:

Complete dodge, or a lie in more direct language.

Let us revisit the truth, which BTW is forever enshrined here in this very thread. I said that Trump's batting average was "over the moon.' Which admittedly was a generalization and yet, to state his accomplishments so was actually to diminish those accomplishments dramatically. You should have left it alone but then of course, since your only purpose on here is to run a weak fisted misinformation campaign, you didn't. The facts of the matter are--- AFTER enduring 8 years of Obama's 'new normal,' Trump has presided over this nation's greatest and swiftest economic surge in history. AFTER Obama during his tenure, allowed the decades long era of US military dominance to completely erode away; Trump came in and swiftly restored our national defense capabilities. AFTER Obama and the rabid Dems destroyed our medical system, Trump came in and revamped same to restore some measure of efficiency. AFTER Obama nearly destroyed the fossil fuels industry and sold the US soul to the OPEC devil, Trump came in and lifted all the sanctions on oil production, and many on coal production. The US now is the world's leading oil producing nation. AFTER the deficatious OCCUPY MAIN STREET era, and the rioting and looting and arson's and Antifa and the Black Panther Party running wild, and violence visited upon conservative campaign rally goers which characterized the Obama presidency, MR Trump came in and all that just vaporized. Don't try to tell me Obama did not willingly enable all of the foregoing, And the foregoing remedies were brought to you by way of cursory 'hitting' of the high spots. ABTW, it would be remiss not to mention the Dem's attempt to blame the maladies and civil malfeasance of the previous administration on Trump.

But because there is no way to prosecute a factual rebuttal of those facts, you came up with some incoherent blather about taking the strikeouts OUT of MR Trump's stellar performance stats, and that would somehow inexplicably, reduce the average down. Then since self delusion is, was and always will be the liberals greatest haven and ally, you falsely assumed that you had successfully deflected everyone's attention away from reality. A force your next several posts revealed your own inability to fathom.

Dream on about this fall, and invest fully in the lies of the liberal press there Cardfan. The rest of us like things a bit more real.

For example as I have said repeatedly, all of the striving and arguing over politics is in very real terms, rather futile. I take part in it just to expose the dishonesty. But as Cardfan and all of his predecessors have so ably demonstrated, there is no winning this argument. In fact, things will only continue to deteriorate and men will still be at each other's throats in very real terms when that last dark cloud overshadows humanity. The spiritual disciplines from which our ideas of freedom derive, and which were passed down to us through the generations, are well on their way of being lost forever. While men fight over political correctness and secular humanism, the prophetic clock ticks down to zero. And ONLY those with their eyes on Christ are even checking the clock.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:What constitutional responsibility does the federal government have to defend states from a disease? If there is credible evidence that China intentionally spread COVID-19 to American citizens, then treating those who are ill and further bankrupting our own country by continuing the attack on our economy somehow seems like an insufficient response.

You and your comrades were critical of the Iraq War. Are you satisfied that there is credible and actionable evidence that China committed an act of war against the United States that would demand a national response?

The death toll from the disease already exceeds 60,000. Nothing short of a pre-emptive nuclear strike followed by a declaration of war against China would suffice, IMO, if it can be proven that China deliberately launched a biological attack on the United States. Do you not agree?

He'll never walk through that gate Hoot. But you have just identified the foundation for the coming war.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cardfan1 Wrote:What is your narrative? All I'm saying is that Trump supporters can't say this is disqualifying real or not, because the man they support has 20-25 of these complaints and has denied them all just like Biden is and Clinton before him.

Excuse me? Math really isn't your bailiwick, is it? Most of the women allegedly 'coming forward,' (the number of which is far short of 25, even in MSDNC circles) only spoke on a one time basis to various seedy writers who were willing to skirt the border of lawsuit territory in order to help the liberal cause. And after the National Inquirer-style slanders were vomited up for consideration, they literally went nowhere. The adult film star charges were particularly absurd. And for my money, Christine Blasey-Ford and Judge Roy Moore accuser Deborah Wesson Gibson, were about as credible as Bill Clinton. You are the one who brought him up, right? But this tactic is used by Dems all the time, it's about time it blew up in their face and I for one cannot help but be a little entertained by it all. I know one thing, Dems will play hob in hanging this one on Republicans.

Joe Biden is still the odds on nominee this fall. Now, that situation is fraught with issues, all of them existential. And not that ol Joe on his own could not or would not let Bejing call all the shots. But if nightmare on Pennsylvania Avenue II were to get it's curtain call, it's the VP that I would regard with a sense of foreboding.

It absolutely is not the federal government's responsibility to "defend the states" other than in times of threat, foreign and domestic. The irony here is you think giving money to states, which again can only come from the states in the first place, is in any way relative to maintaining and using an army and navy in defense of this land.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CF1 or any other person who is offended by profanity, DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!
If this violates any rule, would a mod please delete it, thanks.

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/statu...6239427589
Hoot Gibson Wrote:What constitutional responsibility does the federal government have to defend states from a disease? If there is credible evidence that China intentionally spread COVID-19 to American citizens, then treating those who are ill and further bankrupting our own country by continuing the attack on our economy somehow seems like an insufficient response.

I don't understand this new idea of jerking out the Constitution before we help Americans from disaster. I can't remember this sentiment at any other time.

Did the federal govt. assist in 9/11 aftermath? If NK launched a nuclear missile that hit the west coast would the federal govt. assist in disaster recovery?

Lots of comrades from both sides are critical of the Iraq War. Let's clean up the rubble before we start punching back.

Trump and other administration officials have said this was created and released by China. Since Trump and intelligence agencies don't jive, I'm not sure we can prove anything enough to support war, but we can prove enough to help Americans in need.
TheRealThing Wrote:Excuse me? Math really isn't your bailiwick, is it? Most of the women allegedly 'coming forward,' (the number of which is far short of 25, even in MSDNC circles) only spoke on a one time basis to various seedy writers who were willing to skirt the border of lawsuit territory in order to help the liberal cause. And after the National Inquirer-style slanders were vomited up for consideration, they literally went nowhere. The adult film star charges were particularly absurd. And for my money, Christine Blasey-Ford and Judge Roy Moore accuser Deborah Wesson Gibson, were about as credible as Bill Clinton. You are the one who brought him up, right? But this tactic is used by Dems all the time, it's about time it blew up in their face and I for one cannot help but be a little entertained by it all. I know one thing, Dems will play hob in hanging this one on Republicans.

Joe Biden is still the odds on nominee this fall. Now, that situation is fraught with issues, all of them existential. And not that ol Joe on his own could not or would not let Bejing call all the shots. But if nightmare on Pennsylvania Avenue II were to get it's curtain call, it's the VP that I would regard with a sense of foreboding.

It absolutely is not the federal government's responsibility to "defend the states" other than in times of threat, foreign and domestic. The irony here is you think giving money to states, which again can only come from the states in the first place, is in any way relative to maintaining and using an army and navy in defense of this land.

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-ac...st-2017-12

No, I think our nation is suffering from a disaster. Could be man-made and nefarious, who knows if we will ever know, but if we wait to deploy full federal assistance states will bankrupt and more people will die.
Granny Bear Wrote:My comment was satirical. I meant to show the unhinged reasons that some politicians will use just to further their own agenda.

I find the disjointed and exaggerated reasoning consistent in some of your comments.

That explanation adequate for you?

Not really.
Not surprised
Cardfan1 Wrote:https://www.businessinsider.com/women-ac...st-2017-12

No, I think our nation is suffering from a disaster. Could be man-made and nefarious, who knows if we will ever know, but if we wait to deploy full federal assistance states will bankrupt and more people will die.

I didn't see where anybody on here said that you should be deprived of your newfound presidential candidate. He's a declining old man who strongly manifests the onset symptoms of dementia. Happy honeymoon.

"Business Insider’s board of directors include Huffington Post co-founder Ken Lerer, and the president and chief operating officer is Julie Hansen." Flaming libs with a social justice ax to grind. AFTR, lawsuits filed by hookers don't score a lot of points in the minds of regular folks. But when all you got are fake news and the Adam Schiff's of the world to hang your hat, that's what you go with right there Cardfan? I mean, if you're going to include girls going all the way back to high school, political operatives could dig up 25 women willing to take a payoff to use their name to slime with on just about anybody, even you and that takes into account the possibility that you're a girl yourself.

Personally I think you came from a plastic mold at 'MR Twister' Bait Co. What you said to Granny Bear-- " I was talking about states of the union that the federal government has a responsibility of defending." After being pinned on the constitutional function of the federal government's role in national defense, you changed that to the bolded in the quote above. Oh I can surely see your accepting gobs of taxpayer dollars from Uncle Sam, but I'd bet that old get along of yours would go into reverse turbo if he ever asked you to assume your own responsibility of defending this nation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Granny Bear Wrote:Not surprised

I honestly don't see what you're getting at with the disjointed and exaggerated reasoning consistent. Consistent of what? Who?

Are you like TRT, and believe I have been on this board before as someone else?

Sorry not me.

There are just as many people who have the opposite views of the ones that are posted on this site.
TheRealThing Wrote:I didn't see where anybody on here said that you should be deprived of your newfound presidential candidate. He's a declining old man who strongly manifests the onset symptoms of dementia. Happy honeymoon.

"Business Insider’s board of directors include Huffington Post co-founder Ken Lerer, and the president and chief operating officer is Julie Hansen." Flaming libs with a social justice ax to grind. AFTR, lawsuits filed by hookers don't score a lot of points in the minds of regular folks. But when all you got are fake news and the Adam Schiff's of the world to hang your hat, that's what you go with right there Cardfan? I mean, if you're going to include girls going all the way back to high school, political operatives could dig up 25 women willing to take a payoff to use their name to slime with on just about anybody, even you and that takes into account the possibility that you're a girl yourself.

Personally I think you came from a plastic mold at 'MR Twister' Bait Co. What you said to Granny Bear-- " I was talking about states of the union that the federal government has a responsibility of defending." After being pinned on the constitutional function of the federal government's role in national defense, you changed that to the bolded in the quote above. Oh I can surely see your accepting gobs of taxpayer dollars from Uncle Sam, but I'd bet that old get along of yours would go into reverse turbo if he ever asked you to assume your own responsibility of defending this nation.

The disaster of leadership is already here. Good thing for Biden, or whoever (could be a Clinton--Obama ticket if Biden bows out ) the bar is pretty low.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Tru...llegations

Wikipedia says 23...Idk...seems like when you get past 20 who's counting?Confusednicker:

I never changed what I said. The federal govt. should come to the aid no matter what, but if you want to argue Constitutionality of defending this nation there is certainly a case for action since our President says this virus could be a mistake or an intentional act by China.

Assuming again :dontthink .

Who's saying we should go to war? But if war is on the horizon several folks will have bone spurs. :eyeroll:
  •  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next