Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle @ Perry Central 9/23
king360 Wrote:Any word on Jaysean?

My sources tell me we should know of his eligibility today Wink
It"ll be PCC first loss
zaga_fan Wrote:My sources tell me we should know of his eligibility today Wink

:Thumbs:
Eligible or not, the kids about to feel the pain of mountain football lol.
I was gonna go Rock by 21
But its at Perry and according to every team thats played there this year i feel the refs will give them help.
So ill take Rock by 20.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Eligible or not, the kids about to feel the pain of mountain football lol.
But its at Perry and according to every team thats played there this year i feel the refs will give them help.
So ill take Rock by 20.
:redboxer:
The Rock by a touchdown
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Eligible or not, the kids about to feel the pain of mountain football lol.
So ill take Rock by 20.

LOL god I hope you are wrong soooo bad, there will be no end to what will come if you are.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:LOL god I hope you are wrong soooo bad, there will be no end to what will come if you are.

he is wrong lol
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:he is wrong lol

I definitely wouldn't count Rock out, they are good this year, and I am not going to say whether we are better or not, that will be sorted out tomorrow night in the Gardens. Come whetever may, someone is going to be feasting upon crow come Saturday morning.
zaga_fan Wrote:My sources tell me we should know of his eligibility today Wink

i dont think he is going to play football! they said he hasnt really been showing up to practice!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:i dont think he is going to play football! they said he hasnt really been showing up to practice!

He has been there all this week and i'm pretty sure on that. He just needs to be ruled eligible before he is able to fully participate.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:He has been there all this week and i'm pretty sure on that. He just needs to be ruled eligible before he is able to fully participate.

last week he only went once! he had D-1 basketball scouts at pcc almost every day last week watching him!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:last week he only went once! he had D-1 basketball scouts at pcc almost every day last week watching him!

I would miss football practice for that.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:I would miss football practice for that.

of course lol, i just didnt know if he was still planing on playn football or not!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:of course lol, i just didnt know if he was still planing on playn football or not!

He was there this week, so I assume it is still part of his plans. I hope to see him on the field soon, I heard he can absolutely fly.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:He was there this week, so I assume it is still part of his plans. I hope to see him on the field soon, I heard he can absolutely fly.

im sure he can! maybe we will find out tomorrow!
perry County Central by a touchdown
So ill take Rock by 20.

I would love that but, but 3 tds. PCC is really good. i say rock by 6
im ready for kickoff! lol
Gearing up to be a dandy on Combs Rd. tomorrow!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:im sure he can! maybe we will find out tomorrow!

He's got to be ruled eligible before he can practice. Then he's got to be in pads for 10 days before he can play. Don't see how he could be ruled eligible to play this week, do you?
ball4life Wrote:He's got to be ruled eligible before he can practice. Then he's got to be in pads for 10 days before he can play. Don't see how he could be ruled eligible to play this week, do you?

hes not! i was told 2 weeks ago he would be playn tomorrow! but he isnt elgible yet!
So ill take Rock by 20.

Even Lawrence County?
So ill take Rock by 20.

perry has had more penaltys called on them than any team they have played at home!
geauxtigers75 Wrote:LOL god I hope you are wrong soooo bad, there will be no end to what will come if you are.

lol you better hope i am.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:lol you better hope i am.

:Thumbs:
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Even Lawrence County?

Im sure if i went back threw the thread i could find atleast one complaint.
I dropped it one point.
I figure it will be 20 instead of 21 because the refs will lie and say Rock missed an extra point
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:lol you better hope i am.

It'll be fun! I've really not said much so my plate of crow is going to be small regardless, I never even made a prediction and still won't! :biggrin:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im sure if i went back threw the thread i could find atleast one complaint.
I dropped it one point.
I figure it will be 20 instead of 21 because the refs will lie and say Rock missed an extra point

If you are right at least the PCC fans won't be far from home or their crying towels.
laker20 Wrote:If you are right at least the PCC fans won't be far from home or their crying towels.

It'll just be our turn to blame the refs, since everyone we beat does it.
  •  Previous
  • 16(current)
  • Next