Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central vs Perry Central 3/8(14th Region Final)
if knott central can score 40 points they will win. hatchers fast pace offense can't score over 39
bradc Wrote:if knott central can score 40 points they will win. hatchers fast pace offense can't score over 39

Perry scored 49 and beat Knott by 20 in the previous matchup
greenstuff22 and overrated is crackin me up lol....
KCC by 8...

Perry seriously is wounded and are an easy target tonight for KCC.
I mean c'mon they about got the boot by Letcher...
Ballers Wrote:greenstuff22 and overrated is crackin me up lol....
KCC by 8...

Perry seriously is wounded and are an easy target tonight for KCC.
I mean c'mon they about got the boot by Letcher...

Knott HAS been beaten by Letcher this year.
Perry has beat them twice.
Perry and Letcher are the two best teams in the region. Knott had to have help beating them at home and Letcher was playing for the #1 seed so they were happy with a few point loss to them, they didn't even try to win that one.

Knott is the team wounded, they will struggle tonight with all the injuries and ejection. I'll have to say Perry should win this one in a close one. 44-38 With a brawl at the end of it, better have a lot of security.
It's kinda sad for Perry that the only reason people on here think they can win is because Seth Adam was ejected the previous night, and they think Nason is not playing.. hmm..

Wonder what happens when both these things are taken out of the equation..which is likely.
HeGotGame Wrote:It's kinda sad for Perry that the only reason people on here think they can win is because Seth Adam was ejected the previous night, and they think Nason is not playing.. hmm..

Wonder what happens when both these things are taken out of the equation..which is likely.

Seth Adams got thrown out of the previous game....
he will NOT play unless the KHSAA rescinds his ejection and I don't know if I have ever seen that happen.
Knott had Nason Roberts in the lineup the first time these teams played and he wasn't a showstopper or anything.

I think Perry wins if they both play.
Will Hatcher over coach again? He has in the last couple of regional finals. If Roberts from KCC can go and play hard this will be a close one. Have to say that Pcc would win a series of 5 but tonight is the one that counts! Kcc by 4! Davis will go off and Mikey Slone will play the defensive game of his life.
zaga_fan Wrote:Perry scored 49 and beat Knott by 20 in the previous matchup

without davis.

ill say knott takes this one by 51. davis goes for 49 this one.
Perry by 17.6
Wall4president Wrote:Perry and Letcher are the two best teams in the region. Knott had to have help beating them at home and Letcher was playing for the #1 seed so they were happy with a few point loss to them, they didn't even try to win that one.

Knott is the team wounded, they will struggle tonight with all the injuries and ejection. I'll have to say Perry should win this one in a close one. 44-38 With a brawl at the end of it, better have a lot of security.

knott beat them 2 times. and who in gods name is happy with a loss? i mean come on, get real buddy. that is trash. and obviously knott and perry are the 2 best teams because they are in the finals. so quit with that garbage and admit letcher is #3 at best. and i highly doubt the ejection is gonna make a huge difference. its not like he scores 20 a game. and this game wont go over 40 so not gonna be a big deal.
greenstuff22 Wrote:knott beat them 2 times. and who in gods name is happy with a loss? i mean come on, get real buddy. that is trash. and obviously knott and perry are the 2 best teams because they are in the finals. so quit with that garbage and admit letcher is #3 at best. and i highly doubt the ejection is gonna make a huge difference. its not like he scores 20 a game. and this game wont go over 40 so not gonna be a big deal.

couldnt had said it any better myself and i know seth personally and hes going to be in that locker room telling everyone of them that i know i messed doing what i did but thats the past and this is the present and lets go out here being defending our title and prove to everyone once again why knott co is the best team in the region.
I moved away for college and i aint seen a game all year id do anything to be in hazard tonight. But that aint going to stop be from cheering on my patroits and were going to come out of here showing everyone why we are the defending champs and why we desire to be put back on top once again i have to say i got knott by 5-9 points just depending on whos hitting and hopefully davis and slone are both doing great and we get nason back and by the perry who next you next and were coming to get yea
KCC by 2
14thregionrules Wrote:I moved away for college and i aint seen a game all year id do anything to be in hazard tonight. But that aint going to stop be from cheering on my patroits and were going to come out of here showing everyone why we are the defending champs and why we desire to be put back on top once again i have to say i got knott by 5-9 points just depending on whos hitting and hopefully davis and slone are both doing great and we get nason back and by the perry who next you next and were coming to get yea

Ah boys...
Sadly....
the mountain examiner has been too busy on here raising cane to put a lot of time into articles over the last week.

But we have the preview for this one up and we're ready to cover tonight's matchup
Good luck to both teams and good luck to Perry's girls at state tomorrow.

http://www.examiner.com/eastern-kentucky...al-preview
zaga_fan Wrote:Knott HAS been beaten by Letcher this year.
Perry has beat them twice.

Oh, Davis played in those games? :please:
Zaga,

Got a question you might can answer for me.. Not real good with history but...
Didn't Knott and Perry play last year in reginonal finals?
Who won?
Ballers Wrote:Zaga,

Who won?

leave zaga alone!

[Image: http://www.superrpggamer.homestead.com/f...hameha.jpg]
Ballers Wrote:Zaga,

Who won?

You already said Hazard was winning it this year.
Get off of the anti-Perry bandwagon.
Give me a freakin' break.. PCC about got put out by Letcher last night buddy..
Region is a hard tourney to win... And I didn't predict them to win it, I said "They have a real life chance of winning"... But just didn't play the way they should had nor got to the finals.. If they would have got to the finals who knows... Better keep your PCC snuggie close to you at this game tho buddy, KCC's bringin' the fire...

And you didn't answer my question...

and to shot calla.. Mod/admin, check this kid out.. He's obviously got duplicate accounts or something.. guy is a waste of my time..
Ballers Wrote:Give me a freakin' break.. PCC about got put out by Letcher last night buddy..
Region is a hard tourney to win... And I didn't predict them to win it, I said "They have a real life chance of winning"... But just didn't play the way they should had nor got to the finals.. If they would have got to the finals who knows... Better keep your PCC snuggie close to you at this game tho buddy, KCC's bringin' the fire...

and to shot calla.. Mod/admin, check this kid out.. He's obviously got duplicate accounts or something.. guy is a waste of my time..

If im really a waste of your time, then why are you asking for a moderator to delete my account.
Ballers Wrote:Give me a freakin' break.. PCC about got put out by Letcher last night buddy..

That game isn't remotely relevant but if it makes you happy I'll go ahead and say that Knott won it.
The game will be on wYMT TV live. So if you are away at college you can watch it on the web.
shot calla...

WHO THE **** ARE YOU KID!?!?! Do you understand what a sports forum is? Because you're in one.. This is not a forum you join and put your 2 cents in on with no general idea of what we're even talking about.. You obviously have no understanding of that.. Your off topic, and you're getting on my nerves. Get around you nat.
doesn't matter if roberts and davis are 100% and herbie stamper comes back to play, perry will win tonight. hatcher isn't going to lose four straight regional championship games. knott will struggle scoring, both cornetts will play much better than last night, and nobody will be able to contain beverly. oh yeah, and kevin davis sitting on the bench gives perry a boost as well.

perry 50
knott 43
Knott loses by 7 and there fans have their shirts off 10 minutes before the game
zaga_fan Wrote:That game isn't remotely relevant but if it makes you happy I'll go ahead and say that Knott won it.

It's pretty relevant because they played last year in the 14th finals..
Just like this year buck-o. Smile
Ballers Wrote:shot calla...

WHO THE **** ARE YOU KID!?!?! Do you understand what a sports forum is? Because you're in one.. This is not a forum you join and put your 2 cents in on with no general idea of what we're even talking about.. You obviously have no understanding of that.. Your off topic, and you're getting on my nerves. Get around you nat.

Thats g-n-a-t.
Remember to use proper spelling and grammar in this sports forum.

Also....
you used two prepositions back-to-back in your fourth sentence.
That's a no-no :dontthink
neverguesswhoiam Wrote:doesn't matter if roberts and davis are 100% and herbie stamper comes back to play, perry will win tonight. hatcher isn't going to lose four straight regional championship games. knott will struggle scoring, both cornetts will play much better than last night, and nobody will be able to contain beverly. oh yeah, and kevin davis sitting on the bench gives perry a boost as well.

perry 50
knott 43

He can't go 0-4... but he can go 0-3?

Makes sense if you don't think about it Wink