Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NAIA D1 National Championship: Pikeville College vs. Mountain State University 3/22
That's an awful small National Championship trophy!
HazzBeen Wrote:You guys sure it comes on WYMT? My guide is not showing it.

CBS College Sports, not regular CBS.
If you have regular cable. What channel is it on?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I don't get it, can someone keep me updated?

Thanks Smile
This feels like an NBA game, so many threes.
This is awesome.
Score?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Updates please!!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Games tied!!! 6 threes from Sette. Not sure how to spell his name.

I'm listening to the game on 93.1
#BBFL
15:30 left to go. Bears down by 1
#BBFL
Bears by 1!!! 11:31 to go
#BBFL
Bears down 5. 9:00 minutes to play
#BBFL
Bears down 4.. 9:00 minutes to play.
#BBFL
Bears having trouble putting it in the hole tonight. Come on BEARS!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:Bears having trouble putting it in the hole tonight. Come on BEARS!!!

Everyone but Trevor.
#BBFL
QHC and Cooksey are quite, really everyone except Setty.
Bears down by 5. 6:00 minutes to go.
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Everyone but Trevor.

Career night for TS!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
4:32 to play. Bears down 5.
#BBFL
Trevor has 29. Bears down 3.
#BBFL
3:16 to go.. 66 -61 Bears down.
#BBFL
2:18 67 - 63 Bears down.. Come on Bears!!!
#BBFL
67 - 65 2:00 minutes to play. Bears down..
#BBFL
1:49 Bears down by 3.
#BBFL
1:31 to go. Bears down by 3.
#BBFL
This is killing me! LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
1:07 to go. Bears down 2.
#BBFL
.48 secs left. Down by 2
#BBFL
.28 secs left. It's tied!!!!!
#BBFL
Tied game baby!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis