Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll Shows Israelis Divided Over Attacking Iran
SKINNYPIG Wrote:Go ahead and keep up your tired, weak, want to come home portrayal of our military if you want. I refuse.

Sure, they all want to come home...They want to come home proud, tired, triumphant warriors.
My cousin is home after being there for years, and yes he wanted to come home. They are tired of that place. Your words tell all. You want them over there until they are damn near dead. You might refuse, but alas, you aren't the one fighting. As I said before, it's easy to be a half a world away behind a keyboard, not fighting and never fought, and shouting "go fight".
TheRealVille Wrote:My cousin is home after being there for years, and yes he wanted to come home. They are tired of that place. Your words tell all. You want them over there until they are damn near dead. You might refuse, but alas, you aren't the one fighting. As I said before, it's easy to be a half a world away behind a keyboard, not fighting and never fought, and shouting "go fight".
Show me the post where I was "shouting go fight". The subject is helping an ally if needed. So in saying that, it makes me a war monger? Or it makes me want our troops "damn near dead"? Or I'm no longer allowed to approve or support our military when defending allies?

Hell man, bring them all home. To hell with our allies. Do that and it won't be long till we'll be in the biggest fight yet.
The argument here isn't not helping our allies. You are looking at it like we either go to war alongside them, or ignore them. We can help out without spending billions of dollars. That's what we're trying to say.

I doubt people will be in such a hurry to help out any other ally, Libya shows that. I will shoot the shit out of whoever I'm told to, that's not the problem. Most guys I know would be glad to get to shoot at an enemy that doesn't hide so damn much. The only thing I'm worried about is getting our country on it's feet.
vundy33 Wrote:To be honest, being an ally of Israel hasn't gotten us much of anything. We've been at war on two fronts for quite a while. Going to war with Iran, when Israel is very capable of taking care of whatever problem arises, just doesn't make since. Of course we can help them out with logistics, but Afghanistan is taking an unbelievable amount of resources from us. We get into another full-fledged war, Afghan will be forgotten once again.

We've has Israel's back many more times than they've had ours. The way their government is going about defense is crazy. They have top officials discussing war plans and scenarios, not to mention the ridiculous POW trade.
To be honest, being Israel's ally has gotten us more trouble than we need. We are the most hated nation on earth, because of our support of Israel. The only reason the USA stands behind Israel at all cost, is because of the bible. I can see having an allies back, and them having ours(which Israel doesn't, and never has), is if we are of a benefit to each other, like we are with Britain. But like you said, what benefit has being an ally with Israel gotten us? Nothing, really. It has only hurt us in the worlds eyes. Like you said, Israel can handle Iran, they don't need us in it.
In the world's eye? Or just the Muslim world? bigoted world? or the anti-semitic world?
SKINNYPIG Wrote:Show me the post where I was "shouting go fight". The subject is helping an ally if needed. So in saying that, it makes me a war monger? Or it makes me want our troops "damn near dead"? Or I'm no longer allowed to approve or support our military when defending allies?

Hell man, bring them all home. To hell with our allies. Do that and it won't be long till we'll be in the biggest fight yet.
You are just like a lot of other conservative, war mongering, people in this nation. You are ready and willing to send kids over to foreign lands to fight and die, because you aren't the one getting shot at. Israel doesn't need us in this fight, and we don't need to be in it. They really do nothing good for us, in the scheme of things. You and nky go over and help Israel in their fight. I'm sure they will let you help.
nky Wrote:In the world's eye? Or just the Muslim world? bigoted world? or the anti-semitic world?

The Middle East, for one. Most Muslims, even the ones not considered radical, still look at us as bad people because of our support of Israel.

I'm all for supporting them like any other ally. But, you guys stick behind Israel no matter what because of what the Bible says, but you criticize the enemy for fighting for their religion? Like I said before, when it comes to defense and wa we can't make decisions based on religious beliefs. It will always turn out bad.

I'm for helping out Israel if they need it, Iran is a common enemy and it'd be good to see that regime gone, and the Iranian people would love it. But, I don't think they would need it, or ask for anything more than money and air power. Iran just doesn't have the power to hit back at Israel.

Let's just hope Iran doesn't do something as stupid as attack U.S. forces in Afghanistan. It'd be one hell of a beatdown. All of their big talk is exactly that, big talk. They can keep trying to supply our enemy with weapons, and we'll continue killing them. I wish that Israel would hurry up and hit them and get it over with. Time is tickin'.
Man, the Israeli's are just being stupid being so public about this.

"On Sunday, Haaretz reported that US officials had failed to secure a commitment from Israel that it would coordinate any attack plans with Washington."

Isreal PM promised to coordinate with Washington, I think they have or will before they do anything. I really don't think Iran will cooperate peacefully with this...they've shown again and again that they aren't willing too. Hopefully they do, if not, our participation is inevitable.
Here's another video I've found:

http://web.gbtv.com/media/video.jsp?cont...d=24584158
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/11/08/...s-un-says/

I think this quote might be linked with the Battle of Gog and Magog:

Quote:Russian President Dimitry Medvedev warned against threatening Iran with the use of force. Speaking in Berlin Tuesday, Medvedev said threats could lead to a war, "and for the Middle East this would be a catastrophe."

To my understanding, Russia is saying that if Israel attacks Iran, Russia will attack Israel.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/11/08/...s-un-says/

I think this quote might be linked with the Battle of Gog and Magog:

To my understanding, Russia is saying that if Israel attacks Iran, Russia will attack Israel.
I can't take you seriously when all you post are Beck/Fox videos. Sorry.
I'm telling ya, mixing religion with war will make you dead, quick. No God in it to be honest.

I don't think Russia would attack Israel. They can't back Iran to that extent, no one will take them seriously. And it's risking a WW3 scenario.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/11/10/...st-strike/

Iran is putting Israel in a trap. If Israel doesn't attack Iran, Iran will get a nuclear weapon and Israel will be attacked. If Israel does attack Iran, Iran - along with allies - will attack Israel, and Iran will look like the innocent country.
A show of force is especially important ahead of the presidential election in March when Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, who has taken a hawkish stance in the past, is poised to return to the Kremlin, Bartenev said.
Theodor Karasik, senior analyst at the Enigma think tank in Dubai, said the Russian position might harden as the March election approaches, but the Kremlin would continue to seek a diplomatic solution. "Moscow is likely to play middleman, trying to find a diplomatic solution while continuing to reject any more sanctions against Iran," he said.
The analysts said the possibility of a military operation against Iran remains faint at best.
With the hints of airstrikes, Israel is actually pushing the international community into implementing sanctions to avoid the attacks, Bartenev said.
Russia would not back war, despite speculation that it stands to benefit if oil prices top $200 per barrel as expected in a military conflict in the region, he said.
Ensuing instability in the Middle East would outweigh any economic benefits, a fact well understood by the Russian leadership, Bartenev added.
Karasik, however, said Moscow might benefit from a conflict. "Russia would obviously act as the voice of sanity during the ensuing carnage and come out ahead in the Middle East without firing a shot," he said.

Read more: http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/artic...z1dP2VNmmL
The Moscow Times

That was the last few paragraphs of the story. It's an interesting take on the part of the Russians
TheRealVille Wrote:I can't take you seriously when all you post are Beck/Fox videos. Sorry.
:biglmao:

That sounds like something that somebody who IS taken seriously might post.
Hoot Gibson Wrote::biglmao:

That sounds like something that somebody who IS taken seriously might post.
Thanks Hoot, that means a lot coming from somebody of your high caliber. Confusednicker:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45278552/ns/...sGn4_LNQfg

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1275162997001...t_id=86857

I personally don't trust this person in this next video. He's been standing for a lot of things that seem very odd, at least to me. I've watched on his show that he thinks it's fine for Iran to get a nuclear weapon, which I personally think is a very, very odd stance to have.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/14/world/meas...?hpt=wo_c2

Here's a video that I like to show over and over again about President Ahmadinejad:

All the sanctions in the world won't stop Iran from doing what they want to do, in my opinion.
vundy33 Wrote:All the sanctions in the world won't stop Iran from doing what they want to do, in my opinion.

^As I mentioned earlier, Iran has already put Israel in a trap. Because of this, it's almost inevitable that Israel and Iran will go to war at sometime. If Iran happens to successfully send a nuclear bomb to Israel, it would be very bad for Israel, especially if you consider how small of a country Israel is. If Israel attacks Iran to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon, Israel looks "oppressive" and will be attacked by Iran as well as possibly by Hamas, Hezbollah, ... and maybe Russia? :eyeroll: (Hint: Battle of Gog and Magog)

Just to let everyone know, I'm probably not going to be around here on Bluegrassrivals.com much more. Concerning bible prophecy, I encourage all of you to watch Israel and Iran. Also, please prepare for the coming economic collapse.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:^As I mentioned earlier, Iran has already put Israel in a trap. Because of this, it's almost inevitable that Israel and Iran will go to war at sometime. If Iran happens to successfully send a nuclear bomb to Israel, it would be very bad for Israel, especially if you consider how small of a country Israel is. If Israel attacks Iran to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon, Israel looks "oppressive" and will be attacked by Iran as well as possibly by Hamas, Hezbollah, ... and maybe Russia? :eyeroll: (Hint: Battle of Gog and Magog)

Just to let everyone know, I'm probably not going to be around here on Bluegrassrivals.com much more. Concerning bible prophecy, I encourage all of you to watch Israel and Iran. Also, please prepare for the coming economic collapse.

Go ahead and keep following prophecy in relation to war. You won't last long man.