Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR tournament ????? what do you think
"kybass88" Wrote:What do you guys and girls think about having a BGR member Tournament around april. I would like to put one on if we could get enough to fish maybe $35 per boat 100% pay back. That way we could get to no some of the members on here and match there face with there name. Is QQ the main man on here like to no hes input to. This sight is growing real fast. We could work the details out later when we see how many would like to do this. Maybe take a vote on the lake and just have a friendly tournament and have fun. We wouldnt be out a bunch money. Make it a team tournament. Also any help on getting one together would be greatly appreciated. LETS GO FISHING!!!!!!!:USAFlag:

Kybass you and bassman need to get up with QQ and work this out, this is a great way for the site to make money and to advertise the site.
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:if I had a boat a reel and a partner I would be in.
Doc you can fish with me if you like. Id be glad to have you. Let me know. You gun slinger you.
Im in
but you will have to give some pointers
i havent fished in a great while
i hope this works out
Rules for BGR bass tournaments are:

1) Cost is $50.00 per Boat with $10.00 of each entry will go to BGR donation and $10.00 for big fish. Only 2 to a boat one must be a BGR Member.
2) 5 fish, 15" min. per boat
3) A short fish will also cost you that fish and 1 pound Penalty
4) Only one dead fish can be brought to the scales per boat
5) A dead fish can not win the big fish pot.
6)? Each team will be issued a number and that number must be in the receiving can prior to the completion of the tournament time to allow for the team to have their weight counted.
7) There is a 1 pound penalty per minute late till 15 minutes then disqualification.
8)? There is a courtesy board available prior to weigh in.
9) All sportsmanship rules should be observed.
10) All fish will be released except for a trophy.
11) the pay out is one place per every 5 entries. example : ( 11 boats, 3 places paid )? ?( 16 boats 4 places paid )
13) Tournament DIRIECTOR Decision is FINAL.
14) This is going to be a fun tournament so lets all show good sportsmanship and have a fun day.

TOURNAMENT WILL BE APRIL 15, 2006 aT Dewey Lake Swimming pool ramp

Start time: 7:00am to 3:00pm please come early for check in

When I get your entry fee I will post all entrys on the BGR forum.
Please Send in Fees by Friday April 7,2006 so we have a good count on the boat entrys.
If you would like to Fish send me a PM or email (kybass88@aol.com)and ill give you my name and address for the fees to be sent.     (Thanks Kybass and the BGR forum)    Also QQ will be giving away couple of BGR T-shirts
[quote author=torQQue link=topic=20043.msg203349#msg203349 date=1141474999]
Anything you all need me to do you have my full support.
[/quote]QQ has had alot going on here lately lets show are thanks for the  FREE web sight hes letting us use for FREE and come out and have a fun time at the lake.    GOD BLESS QQ and hes family lets go fishing!!!!!!!!
this is not going to be a hat draw for a buddy is it if it is i wont be in
[quote author=Horse Head link=topic=20043.msg205792#msg205792 date=1141696709]
this is not going to be a hat draw for a buddy is it if it is i wont be in
[/quote] No don't care for them myself bring your own partner. Me and Doc will be fishing as partners.  Hope we start hearing from some fisherman or women on here about the tournament. I hope the rules are ok for everyone but most of the time you cant get everyone to agree anyways. I sent QQ a message but as you can see hes been very very busy. Hope he doesn't mind on the rules.  I'm sure he will appreciate the help from all.      LETS GO FISHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!BGR FORUM  Ranked #1 in my book.
Are we going to try to get a Bass club going or what?
[quote author=kybass88 link=topic=20043.msg205350#msg205350 date=1141678979]
Rules for BGR bass tournaments are:

1) Cost is $50.00 per Boat with $10.00 of each entry will go to BGR donation and $10.00 for big fish. Only 2 to a boat one must be a BGR Member.
2) 5 fish, 15" min. per boat
3) A short fish will also cost you that fish and 1 pound Penalty
4) Only one dead fish can be brought to the scales per boat
5) A dead fish can not win the big fish pot.
6)? Each team will be issued a number and that number must be in the receiving can prior to the completion of the tournament time to allow for the team to have their weight counted.
7) There is a 1 pound penalty per minute late till 15 minutes then disqualification.
8)? There is a courtesy board available prior to weigh in.
9) All sportsmanship rules should be observed.
10) All fish will be released except for a trophy.
11) the pay out is one place per every 5 entries. example : ( 11 boats, 3 places paid )? ?( 16 boats 4 places paid )
13) Tournament DIRECTOR Decision is FINAL.
14) This is going to be a fun tournament so lets all show good sportsmanship and have a fun day.

TOURNAMENT WILL BE APRIL 15, 2006 At Dewey Lake Swimming pool ramp

Start time: 7:00am to 3:00pm please come early for check in

When I get your entry fee I will post all entry's on the BGR forum.
Please Send in Fees by Friday April 7,2006 so we have a good count on the boat entry's.
If you would like to Fish send me a PM or email (kybass88@aol.com)and ill give you my name and address for the fees to be sent. (Thanks Kybass and the BGR forum) 
[/quote] Do you all fill ok with the rules and ok sending the money to me? I would like to here your comments if this is ok. You can trust me on the money no strings attached. Several people on this sight no me and they can vouch for me on that. Just trying to help this sight out a little by getting some BGR members together and donating some to QQ for hes hard work on making BGR the best sports forum in Kentucky.    LETS GET- R- DONE     also QQ is going to give a couple of T- shirts away.
Looks good to me
ky bass you just tell me what to do
where does one get a lic. wal mart?
it has been so many years since i lost my tackle box and real and boat
[quote author=Doc Holliday link=topic=20043.msg209859#msg209859 date=1142197951]
[/quote] Yea Walmarts good on lic. Hope we can have a good turn out for the tournament.  Spread the word guys and gals.
[quote author=Doc Holliday link=topic=20043.msg209859#msg209859 date=1142197951]
[/quote]Sounds like we have a hustler here?  Confusedhh:
[quote author=BCF4L link=topic=20043.msg210254#msg210254 date=1142224446]
[/quote]Sounds like we have a hustler here? Confusedhh:
[/quote]No doc's telling the truth.  lol  are you going to be able to fish and bring some of those prestonburg pros. Hope you can make it.  Ive had only 3 replies so far need some more members to get in this very first BGR Bass Tournament. Lets make it a good one.   :1:
[quote author=kybass88 link=topic=20043.msg210264#msg210264 date=1142225814]
[quote author=BCF4L link=topic=20043.msg210254#msg210254 date=1142224446]
[/quote]Sounds like we have a hustler here? Confusedhh:
[/quote]No doc's telling the truth.  lol  are you going to be able to fish and bring some of those prestonburg pros. Hope you can make it.  Ive had only 3 replies so far need some more members to get in this very first BGR Bass Tournament. Lets make it a good one.   :1:
[/quote]I have to get up with one of my buddies and see if he can make it.  If he can then I'll be in it.
We could make flyers... but I don't know how many will be there if one has to be a BGR member... because some older guys might not even know how to use the internet lol
[quote author=15thRegionCrazy link=topic=20043.msg210512#msg210512 date=1142283122]
We could make flyers... but I don't know how many will be there if one has to be a BGR member... because some older guys might not even know how to use the internet lol
[/quote] I put that in there so we could meet up with some of our friends.  That we only no by there screen name. If we post flyers we might end up with 100+ boats because so many  people  like to enter open tournaments. I just wanted to have one with BGR members and have a good friendly tournament. But that was a good idea also funny about the older guys and the net. :thx: LOL
Are we still going to let people fish on the banks too.. for the members who don't have a boat and want to fish in the tournament
[quote author=15thRegionCrazy link=topic=20043.msg210998#msg210998 date=1142321188]
Are we still going to let people fish on the banks too.. for the members who don't have a boat and want to fish in the tournament
[/quote] I have not heard back from QQ on if he would like to do that. But we would need someone to help on that because I would be out on the boat during the bass tournament. Do you no someone that would do that be there for the bluegill tournament I think it would be great. I'm sure QQ gets tons of Pm's Ive sent some but hes not sent a reply back. Your going to fish the tournament right.
well me and my buddy was going to get in it
but our motor is shot  we should have a new boat by then so wish us luck i hope we can still get in
Id Make some 1 a good partner
[quote author=Horse Head link=topic=20043.msg212914#msg212914 date=1142622287]
well me and my buddy was going to get in it
but our motor is shot we should have a new boat by then so wish us luck i hope we can still get in
[/quote]  [glow=red,2,300]I Hope you get your boat fixed. But as of right now they might not be a tournament cant get anyone to fish it. Not hearing from many members so if I cant get enough. It would Be a wast of time. Sent several PM's no replys[/glow]
[quote author=CatDawg link=topic=20043.msg197275#msg197275 date=1140970736]
Your always looking for another reason to fish.  Yes QQ is the man.

I could try to help you out especially if its hosted here but I won't be around much have alot going on at work the next two months.
[/quote]

I would be more than willing to get in this tourny as long as you all work the details out for sure....Dewey lake would be fine Or cumberland even.....Mid april would be a perfect time to have this!!!!!
I can make the tournament if we're still having it.
I can still make it as well... just let us know what we're going to do
If we're having it we need to make flyers and hang up, especially at bait stores by the lakes
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:I can still make it as well... just let us know what we're going to do
If we're having it we need to make flyers and hang up, especially at bait stores by the lakes
I would prefer not to hang up flyers because of the amout of boats we could get. It would be to much to handle. I was hoping that regular BGR members would fish. I could not handle a real big tournament on my own. Even with some help it would be hard to handle if we just let anyone fish the tournament. Im up for doing this tournament if we just use members from this forum. They can get the information from here. Ive not heard anything from QQ if he still wants to do this. When we here from him will no more about if im going to do it or not. If you members want to fish let me no send me some oks to [email]kybass88@aol.com[/email]
ok we have a new boat so we will be in it for sure
SCRATCH THE FIRST POST ON TOURNAMENT. Does anyone no if the lake is up enough to put in at the swimming pool ramp. If its up some of us could meet up on the 15th and do a little friendly tournament we could get together maybe between 7am and 7:30am Ill be there for sure. We can pay there just make the entry what we all agree on at the lake that morning. We can just have a fun day on the water and catch some BASS hope to see some of you there. Horsehead, 15thregioncrazy, doc holiday, BCF4L, Eagles, Blackcat Student, Blackcat these are the ones Ive heard from hope to see you guys and girls out there if the water is up. Someone let me no about the water level if we can but in at that ramp. Two weeks ago you couldnt put a boat in there. Thanks kybass
Well i will be going tomm so i can tell you if the water is up