Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckhorn 57 - Knott County Central 55
zaga_fan Wrote:butt

hurt

Probably not as bad as yours.:biggrin:
What the hell is going on with Knott Co? I thought they would roll to the region championship. They better be glad they seeded and got Jenkins.
KCC lost to Buckhorn last year the last regular season game and went to the championship of the 14th region. They will be fine
Tailback44 Wrote:What the hell is going on with Knott Co? I thought they would roll to the region championship. They better be glad they seeded and got Jenkins.

Since Feb 9th Jenkins is 3-5
Knott County is 1-3

Smile
always funny to watch knott / the old June Buchannon teams fall apart at the end of every season.

They have had the talent, they have had numerous coaches. I can't cheer for a knott county team, and was never a rivalry. I don't like the attitudes of the ADULTS from there, and it infects the teams. Good enuf'.
Since February 29th KCC is 23-5 with a lot of freshman
Jenkins 8-29
PCC is 23-4 with two key high school transfers.
ARC Wrote:always funny to watch knott / the old June Buchannon teams fall apart at the end of every season.

They have had the talent, they have had numerous coaches. I can't cheer for a knott county team, and was never a rivalry. I don't like the attitudes of the ADULTS from there, and it infects the teams. Good enuf'.

Dang been mute for a whole year.
Congrats to the Horn! Nice win!
Benchwarmer Wrote:Since February 29th KCC is 23-5 with a lot of freshman
Jenkins 8-29
PCC is 23-4 with two key high school transfers.

Well aren't you special?

I hope Perry and Knott play in the first round of the 14th Region Tournament so you and your buddies will have to quit posting for another year.
zaga_fan Wrote:Well aren't you special?

I hope Perry and Knott play in the first round of the 14th Region Tournament so you and your buddies will have to quit posting for another year.

Never happen.
where u get 2 key high school transfers? and while were on that subject where did kcc come up with justice at? oh thats right i believe hes a transfer. im with you zaga i cant wait....been hearin this trash all year bout kcc being the best. nows there time to show it and as of late their not shining to bright.
G.O.A.T Wrote:where u get 2 key high school transfers? and while were on that subject where did kcc come up with justice at? oh thats right i believe hes a transfer. im with you zaga i cant wait....been hearin this trash all year bout kcc being the best. nows there time to show it and as of late their not shining to bright.

Lord

First part:Huff and Page high school transfers.

Second: Justice is a freshman. duh. so he could not have transferred high schools.
Go find a male G.O.A.T to milk.

Cant win with ours so we will win with high school transfers.
[attachment=o2491]
For you G.O.A.t
we dont care if you 30 we will get you eligible at PCC but just scoot a little closer.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Never happen.

It always happens.
If Knott County isn't playing you guys post once every 2 months
zaga_fan Wrote:It always happens.
If Knott County isn't playing you guys post once every 2 months

Do what?
G.O.A.T Wrote:where u get 2 key high school transfers? and while were on that subject where did kcc come up with justice at? oh thats right i believe hes a transfer. im with you zaga i cant wait....been hearin this trash all year bout kcc being the best. nows there time to show it and as of late their not shining to bright.

Great point and where did two of the freshman come fro
well if you'll notice my post i dont think i ever said justice was a high school transfer did i? dont think so. either way you look at it tho justice is a transfer.you wanna talk all this garbage about transfers then lets talk cause facts are facts knotts had them ever since they made their 14th region championship run. with umm transfers might i add. and you can say all you want to benchwarmer about huff and paige when bottom line is they wanted to be winners so they came to pcc.
Where is the KCC faithful now?
�� True
Can of Corn Wrote:Where is the KCC faithful now?

Lol

I have been a Knott faithful since the 80's.

If boys or girls want to come to Knott because we have a good athletic program/academics bring them on! If its because they go to a pitiful private school that is near closing or because their Dad got a better job- come on!
However, we have WON primarily with KNOTT COUNTY kids! I was going to list them but it's too time consuming...
Apparently so does Hazard
and PS please let those boys stay in Hazard.

Go Patriots!!!!!!!

In all seriousness kids transfer- they go to the school they want! Remember all the kids Knott lost to Perry in the early 90's-it happens! Who cares?
G.O.A.T Wrote:well if you'll notice my post i dont think i ever said justice was a high school transfer did i? dont think so. either way you look at it tho justice is a transfer.you wanna talk all this garbage about transfers then lets talk cause facts are facts knotts had them ever since they made their 14th region championship run. with umm transfers might i add. and you can say all you want to benchwarmer about huff and paige when bottom line is they wanted to be winners so they came to pcc.

How the hell can you be a transfer when you haven't even attended high school. God some people are just stupid.
Can of Corn Wrote:Where is the KCC faithful now?

Right here mighty corn hole
Benchwarmer Wrote:How the hell can you be a transfer when you haven't even attended high school. God some people are just stupid.
I think what he was trying to say was that he transferred from one school district to another from the Pike County School District to the Knott County School District. That would be a transfer.

However, kids coming out of 8th grade can transfer anywhere they wish. There's no eligibility transfer rules against it.
HeGotGame Wrote:Lol

I have been a Knott faithful since the 80's.

If boys or girls want to come to Knott because we have a good athletic program/academics bring them on! If its because they go to a pitiful private school that is near closing or because their Dad got a better job- come on!
However, we have WON primarily with KNOTT COUNTY kids! I was going to list them but it's too time consuming...
Apparently so does Hazard
and PS please let those boys stay in Hazard.

Go Patriots!!!!!!!

In all seriousness kids transfer- they go to the school they want! Remember all the kids Knott lost to Perry in the early 90's-it happens! Who cares?

I think perry's first year was 96. Not sure who dilce or napier would have gottn from knott????
Billy Sumner-Carr Creek Elem
ARC Wrote:always funny to watch knott / the old June Buchannon teams fall apart at the end of every season.

Great post.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Lord

First part:Huff and Page high school transfers.

Second: Justice is a freshman. duh. so he could not have transferred high schools.
Go find a male G.O.A.T to milk.

Cant win with ours so we will win with high school transfers.

That's quite an ironic sentence, Tate Cox.
poor ole beanchwarmer you give kcc a bad name you people act like (chickens you know who) in the stands screaming at the kids you need to stop it screaming at ref,you are such loosers and i'am not talking about the kids who are playing the games the boys and girls team act very good maybe they will change thing for knott,all you talk about are the kids allways in a bad way.SUCH A HATER YOU ARE
Aslan Wrote:That's quite an ironic sentence, Tate Cox.

Lived in Knott County. Tell me a kid that played at Knott that was from a different county.
biggame Wrote:poor ole beanchwarmer you give kcc a bad name you people act like (chickens you know who) in the stands screaming at the kids you need to stop it screaming at ref,you are such loosers and i'am not talking about the kids who are playing the games the boys and girls team act very good maybe they will change thing for knott,all you talk about are the kids allways in a bad way.such a hater you are

lol