Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
16th Region Preseason picks
Anyone know the lineup for the Heart of the Park Tipoff Classic at East Carter this weekend?
Carlos Wrote:Anyone know the lineup for the Heart of the Park Tipoff Classic at East Carter this weekend?

Ashland Kittens are playing Fleming County. East Carter is playing Huntington St Joe. Not sure who West Carter is playing.
Lady Cats Wrote:Ashland Kittens are playing Fleming County. East Carter is playing Huntington St Joe. Not sure who West Carter is playing.

I believe West plays Bath like at 4:00 or somewhere around there. Ashland/Fleming follows that game and East/St. Joe is the nightcap I'm pretty sure.
Does anyone know how the East Carter/St Joe scrimmage come out on Saturday?
Anyone know the results from any of the games at the Heart of the Parks Classic?
Ashland beat Fleming with a total of 73-50. Not sure of final scoring, but Bath beat West. Still trying to find out about East/St Joe.
Lady Cats Wrote:Ashland Kittens are playing Fleming County. East Carter is playing Huntington St Joe. Not sure who West Carter is playing.

Lady Cats Wrote:Ashland beat Fleming with a total of 73-50. Not sure of final scoring, but Bath beat West. Still trying to find out about East/St Joe.

I was there, 28-23 at half, St. Joe, lots of subbing the second half by East, St. Joe played 6 most of the second half. I believe the final was 60-42 St. Joe. First half was very entertaining, 2 really good teams!
If Ashland loses a game in the region this year it will be by east. They are a very good team and should be the team to beat the next couple years.