Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
were you at boys
vector Wrote:glad to see you made it through the election Confusednicker:

Oh I made it fine.

How about answering my question?

You've not worked in how long now? And you've been getting that check for how long now?

It's no wonder you would be for the foodstamp king. You're not going to vote for somebody that's gonna cut your gravy train off.

How about it JG?

By the way how is your twin sister doing these days. I've not seen her around town in a couple of years now? And your girls, have they all gotten married by now?

See, I know who you are now, JG. Working in the mines, yeah boy.
Bob Seger Wrote:Oh I made it fine.

How about answering my question?

You've not worked in how long now? And you've been getting that check for how long now?

It's no wonder you would be for the foodstamp king. You're not going to vote for somebody that's gonna cut your gravy train off.

How about it JG?

By the way how is your twin sister doing these days. I've not seen her around town in a couple of years now? And your girls, have they all gotten married by now?

See, I know who you are now, JG. Working in the mines, yeah boy.

boy you sure got me now :biglmao:
Stop trying to reveal identities.
he's got no ideal who i am
vector Wrote:he's got no idealwho i am

LOL

You crack me up Vector. You're making liberals look pretty stupid haha.
I'm here. This country is screwed and only half the country cares. One half is keeping up the other half by working. It will only get worse. Mark it down.
WideRight05 Wrote:LOL

You crack me up Vector. You're making liberals look pretty stupid haha.

Your usually doing that middle
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Your usually doing that middle

Uh oh, your spelling is slipping! You may want to get on 4_Real instead. By the way, you forgot the period at the end.

Middle did just what I wanted Middle to do - get caught. And, here you are with no answer (as usual) for the others. You are capable of finding out, you just don't want to.
WideRight05 Wrote:Uh oh, your spelling is slipping! You may want to get on 4_Real instead. By the way, you forgot the period at the end.

Middle did just what I wanted Middle to do - get caught. And, here you are with no answer (as usual) for the others. You are capable of finding out, you just don't want to.

Get caught lol ... Ok...

4_real probably still at work. He may show us his presence later.
Just because me and wildcat make u republican nut jobs look like the fools u are does not make us the same person lol
Here I am Wink
Figure you would show up now.
Eating tuna helper and watching Chris Mathews xD
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Figure you would show up now.

Is this not obvious? LOL
I'm not allowed to have another account Sad moderator rules :;
WideRight05 Wrote:Is this not obvious? LOL

get out of under the bridge troll
4_real Wrote:get out of under the bridge troll

Dustin said they should be calling you within a couple of days.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Dustin said they should be calling you within a couple of days.
good deal
Trainers pay is just 10$ an hour . But when u start to bonus and get you gas card it's well with it.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I'm not allowed to have another account Sad moderator rules :;

And we all know you're great at enforcing and following the rules, aren't you junior? Confusednicker:
WideRight05 Wrote:And we all know you're great at enforcing and following the rules, aren't you junior? Confusednicker:

Yea sir. I see you have a role model
The cheese eaters keep on eating..
The workin' man gets the shaft again..
vector Wrote:he's got no ideal who i am

lol....now I wouldn't bank too much on that if I were you..Confusednicker:
[YOUTUBE="4 more years"]cp069Y_P-9M[/YOUTUBE]
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Yea sir. I see you have a role model

Yeah, I hear you flip burgers faster than anyone in the business. Show me your skills junior. I want to be the best just like you.

[Image: http://flatrock.org.nz/static/frontpage/...lipper.jpg]
WideRight05 Wrote:Yeah, I hear you flip burgers faster than anyone in the business. Show me your skills junior. I want to be the best just like you.
Why do you keep calling him junior? You are in college you say. Did you go back to college later in life?
^ I'm not in college. I have graduated. Are you in college? I have seen the light. You haven't yet, so apparently you must be still in college.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ I'm not in college. I have graduated. Are you in college? I have seen the light. You haven't yet, so apparently you must be still in college.
Why would I go to college? I'm 47 years old, and would have to take a cut in pay with a different trade.
TheRealVille Wrote:Why would I go to college? I'm 47 years old, and would have to take a cut in pay with a different trade.

I figured you might be. You seem like somebody that would have been corrupted by the professors. Confusednicker:
vector Wrote:he's got no ideal who i am

Sure I do. Didn't you use to deliver packages out of a little brown truck?