Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central vs Knott Central
KCC 49
PCC 30

52 sec left
This game has been like a bad movie!
It has been promoted and hyped up so much that I have watched it to see if would ever get any better.
Worst game I have watched in a while, just plain awful!
spurlock coudnt coach
Wow. It'll be fun reading here tonight, for sure. :popcorn:
spurlock couldnt coach
Game over, KCC won by 20!!! I don't want to hear the PCC fans complain about refs, either!!
Very painful to watch on TV, just glad I didn't waste my time traveling to Eastern Ky tonight. Worst offensive display by supposedly the 2 best teams in this part of the state.
Wow
Lol another classic Spurlock coaching job
We Bleed Blue Wrote:Game over, KCC won by 20!!! I don't want to hear the PCC fans complain about refs, either!!

Refs, were there even any their? Didn't see them blow a whistle on either end! Didn't even know they were in the building! :Thumbs: I think they were letting the kids call their own tonight.:ChairHit:
D1Recruiter Wrote:How many dunks did Johnson get? Smile

No dunks for Johnson tonight.
Yota Wrote:Lol another classic Spurlock coaching job

How long will Spurlock be at PCC? Will he jump ship like he did at Sheldon Clark? Has Spurlock won a region championship in his coaching career?
Spurlocks old school coaching ways don't work.. Should have one the 15th last year and the 14th this year.. I bet he ends up at JC when JC's head coach takes the athletic directors job
Yota Wrote:Spurlocks old school coaching ways don't work.. Should have one the 15th last year and the 14th this year.. I bet he ends up at JC when JC's head coach takes the athletic directors job

If he goes than Johnso will go with him. lol
jacobcody2 Wrote:If he goes than Johnson will go with him. lol

That'd be the only reason to hire him.