Poll: PS3 OR XBOX 360
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
PlayStation 3
38.46%
X-Box 360
61.54%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS3 Or XBOX 360
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:That is the funniest thing i've heard all day.:thatsfunn

Oops, forgot to put the IMO part :thumpsup:

And I didn't explain myself very well, did I?

Blue-Ray. Sony invested way too much in Blu-Ray, when it hasn't even hit the stores big. Plus, with the 360 dominating the console market right now, and the Wii at such a low price, I look for Sony to get killed in the console race for the first year or so.

However one thing I can brag about on the PS3 is that it's graphic capabilities are three times that of the 360..

Quite impressive.
But, I don't have time to debate right now, bell just rang, and i'll be late for class if I don't go now.
But, I shalt return.
(Yea, i'm still in school)
Regular X-Box. My buddy has got a 360, well actually a couple of em do, I just don't like em all that much, I'd rather have my original X-Box.
PS3 they are the best of all time they are pricy tho but it is are the best playstation out to date
I believe ps3 will be the best because sony does make a good product. Like goreddevil, i have also had a ps2 since 02 and its still runs like a charm.
Anyone who is looking for a ps3 I am hearing that stores will be getting another shipment and selling some more of them on Sunday. So you might want to check you're local stores Sunday 12/17/06.
Normally I am for the Playstation but the 600+ price tag on the PS# turned me against it so I gotta say the 360.
Somerset_Football Wrote:Normally I am for the Playstation but the 600+ price tag on the PS# turned me against it so I gotta say the 360.

I don't agree with the 636 price on the ps3 but lets face it anytime you implant a new technology prices are going to increase dramaticley. I would rather play blue-ray game which can hold 25 gb of data instead of a standerd dvd game which can hold only 4.7 gb of data. The more space means the bigger and better the levels and the more detail and additions they can make to the games. I mean look at the hdtv a 20 inch is 600$.
If you think about it considering blue-ray players are going for 800-1,500 dollers you are getting a heck of a deal on the ps3.
I know a few gamers that have both.......nearly all of them are wanting to sell their PS3. Maybe they are just die hard Xbox.
I know one that has the 360, PS3 and Wii, he is keeping 360 and the Wii.
I think the idea of actually being able to test drive games(via rental) befor you plunk $50-$60 down for one makes the 360 more sensible.
If you really want to rent a ps3 game before the local rental places get them all you have to do is go to www.gamefly.com
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:If you really want to rent a ps3 game before the local rental places get them all you have to do is go to www.gamefly.com
Cool place. But I had heard that PS3 had something whereyou couldn't share games, that you bought a game and once it was put into your consol, that it would not work in any other consol. Glad that is false, cause I thought that was stupid.
I have played them both. They are about the same.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:If you really want to rent a ps3 game before the local rental places get them all you have to do is go to www.gamefly.com

I had gamefly once and never could get my games. Now I got GameZnFlix and they are great, they ship out of Franklin KY and the games get here fast
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
CAM2006 Wrote:I had gamefly once and never could get my games. Now I got GameZnFlix and they are great, they ship out of Franklin KY and the games get here fast

I've never tried the gameflyjust heard it advertised. I always try and check video of game play on my ps3 games before I buy. I watch g4tech tv alot.I might try that one in franklin sometime.
Im gonna go wit Xbox
I don't own either. Played both however and I say the XBOX 360 is better.
360 by far.
504 boy Wrote:360 by far.

How come you voted for ps3 then in the polls?Confusedhh:
Xbox 380
Xbox 380???? LOLOL......
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:How come you voted for ps3 then in the polls?Confusedhh:

People are entitled to change their minds.
OffTheHook Wrote:People are entitled to change their minds.

Did I ask for you're imput no I did not. I simply find it very funny that 504 boy said xbox 360 but voted for ps3.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:How come you voted for ps3 then in the polls?Confusedhh:

idk i guess i clicked on the wrong button lol.
504 boy Wrote:idk i guess i clicked on the wrong button lol.

Ok i'll give you the benifit of the doubt.:thumpsup:
360 is better
360 i love it
Ill pick Xbox 360 right now but when more games come out for PS3 I would choose it.