Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Greenup County 10-9-2015
dawg fan Wrote:The record for the opponents of jc 8 and 23
The record for lc opponents 22 and 17
Numbers don't lie unlike you jc fan.
You got 9 games this year, probably 8 next year, soon all you will have is district games.

All them 1A schools you pay have a pretty good record, don't they? Hey come to think of it, it was a 1A school that kicked your butt just last Friday night, I believe?:Thumbs:

haha, I really don't think that if my team was a 3A school and got whipped by a 1A school just a couple of days ago that I would get on here and start talking about anyone else. But then again, you never have been the sharpest knife in the drawer.Confusednicker:
dawg fan Wrote:The record for the opponents of jc 8 and 23
The record for lc opponents 22 and 17
Numbers don't lie unlike you jc fan.
You got 9 games this year, probably 8 next year, soon all you will have is district games.

Wow LC's opponents have a better records than the Bengals opponents. Obviously the Dawgs have played a tougher schedule the Bengals. Numbers don't lie.
Bob Seger Wrote:All them 1A schools you pay have a pretty good record, don't they? Hey come to think of it, it was a 1A school that kicked your butt just last Friday night, I believe?:Thumbs:

haha, I really don't think that if my team was a 3A school and got whipped by a 1A school just a couple of days ago that I would get on here and start talking about anyone else. But then again, you never have been the sharpest knife in the drawer.Confusednicker:

Don't guess we will ever know, jc won't schedule any one they thing may beat them, that is why they only have 9 games this year.:thatsfunn
Bob Seger Wrote:All them 1A schools you pay have a pretty good record, don't they? Hey come to think of it, it was a 1A school that kicked your butt just last Friday night, I believe?:Thumbs:

First I want to say that I think I am starting to understand your logic.
LC’s win over Powell County is equal to JC’s win over Lexington Catholic because both have 3-3 records. Powell County Wins come over Lewis County, Estill County and Morgan County, with LC wins coming over Boone County, CC and Madison Central. (as Bob Seger like to point out it can only be the water)
Continuing the “dawg fan” logic Harlan County is 2-5 thus, Boyd County 2-4, Montgomery County 4-2, Fairview 4-3, Greenup County 4-3, and Raceland 5-2 are all better using your logic. However, like I tried to tell you in the previous post if you had done some research you would have seen that Harlan County is better all the teams listed. Just for the record if you look at Harlan County schedule you will see a loss to Knox County 35-25, if you continue to look you will see that Knox County beat Louisville Central 28-24, Louisville Central turned around and beat St X 20-17 and St. X beat Bowling Green 45-19 early in the season. That my “dog “is facts, you can manipulate number like LC had opponents 22-17 and JC opponents are 8-23 and that does not mean shit. What important is who you played. LC can pick weaker teams like Powell County and all the Class A teams you play and pad you schedule. But you cannot manipulate people when they see teams like St. X, Louisville Central, & Bowling Green.
I will close with a only a LC fan who team chose to play Powell County instead of JC make the argument that LC schedule is better. ( KEEP DRINKING THAT LC WATER) :moon:
Funny I did not see knox central, Louisville central, bowling green, st x on the jc schedule. I did see 0 and 6 fairland, which has an enrollment of 600. (3A) in ky. You all really beleave you have tough schedule.
dawg fan Wrote:Don't guess we will ever know, jc won't schedule any one they thing may beat them, that is why they only have 9 games this year.:thatsfunn
If that was true, the Golden Eagles would be scheduling 1A teams like Lawrence County. The difference would be that Johnson Central would win those games. :lmao:
Johnson Central - 45

Greenup County - 7
Hoot Gibson Wrote:If that was true, the Golden Eagles would be scheduling 1A teams like Lawrence County. The difference would be that Johnson Central would win those games. :lmao:

Facts are facts you got 9 games this year, you knew this last year, but yet you rather sit idle than play a team that may beat you.

It is ridiculous for a jc fan to get on here and say that anybody has played a weak schedule when what most people consider to be the number 1 team in 4a, plays down in class in almost every game but district games.Confusedinglepar
Ashland is the only team close in this district.
dawg fan Wrote:Funny I did not see knox central, Louisville central, bowling green, st x on the jc schedule. I did see 0 and 6 fairland, which has an enrollment of 600. (3A) in ky. You all really beleave you have tough schedule.

NO I know that we have a more difficult schedule than LC has at this time. It would have been better to have added good game on 9-11-15 which is was not for lack of trying. One of the teams in the area who had that date open was LC and instead of playing JC you choice Powell County. If you remember O. Smith out of South Carolina was coming on 9-11-15 and that fell though on their side. In addition, you pick a team with an open date within 2 hours and they was contact by JC. The 0-6 Fairland Team has enough balls (LC looking for a set) to call and signed a 2 year contract. When Fairland called the was coming off a 7-4 season. What do you suggest JC do this year not play the game because they had some internal problems?

Again you get on here and talk about JC schedule but your team choice to add Powell County instead of playing JC. ( IT MUST BE THE WATER):lame::lame::lame::lame::lame::lame::lame::lame::lame:
dawg fan Wrote:Funny I did not see knox central, Louisville central, bowling green, st x on the jc schedule. I did see 0 and 6 fairland, which has an enrollment of 600. (3A) in ky. You all really beleave you have tough schedule.

These teams are not on our schedule. Neither is a lot of schools in this area including Lawrence County. We can only play those that have enough balls to schedule us. If you guys at Lawrence grow a set just pick up the phone. I'm sure Coach will add you to the schedule.
dawg fan Wrote:Facts are facts you got 9 games this year, you knew this last year, but yet you rather sit idle than play a team that may beat you.

It is ridiculous for a jc fan to get on here and say that anybody has played a weak schedule when what most people consider to be the number 1 team in 4a, plays down in class in almost every game but district games.Confusedinglepar

Fairland 3 A ( 7-4 with many returning starters when contract signed.)
Lexington C Private as (Private enough said)
Harlan County 5 A (state runner up when signed)
Belfry 3 A (state champion)

LC Schedule
2 A Teams (losing to one of the both years)
Weak 6 A Team coming off a 2-8 season
Boyd Weak 4 A coming off a 2-9 season
Greenup 4 A 4-7 improving
3 A Weak Powell County coming off a 3-7 Season
I believe you choice go sign new contract with Mont, Powell, Boyd and Fairview

I again if your home work you would not look like a dumb Ass. ( Keep drinking the water) :lame:
All these men talking about ass an balls, is making me uncomfortable reading this thread.

GO DAWGGS :biggrin:

#IMustHaveDrunkTheWater :insane:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:All these men talking about ass an balls, is making me uncomfortable reading this thread.

GO DAWGGS :biggrin:

#IMustHaveDrunkTheWater :insane:

It lack there of balls is the problem. :1:
dawg fan Wrote:Don't guess we will ever know, jc won't schedule any one they thing may beat them, that is why they only have 9 games this year.:thatsfunn

Hey moron, what part of Lawrence Co. refusing to play Johnson Central do you not understand? It's always been accepted that you are the dumbest poster on BGR. Now you are leaving absolutely no doubt....lol

Using your logic, JC wants to play LC because LC has no chance of beating Johnson Central....Is that it?
I really don't know what JC obsession with lc is, if its the red and black colors the lc on the helment, really not sure. But you guys are really obsessed with lc. And just because you say you contacted lc does not make it so. We all know bob seger ability to tell the truth is highly questionable.
At no time did i ever say lc had a better football team than jc. We were talking strenght of schedule and 8 and 23 would rank close to last in the state. But I am glad you all think adding lc would boost your schedule. But remember you wanted lc bad in baseball too and we all know how that turned out for you.
I would suggest that you spend more time tryin to fill your schedule and less time worry about the balls of the high school kids of Lawrence County. You all are starting to sound little perverted!
First off, nobody gives the first rats ass about LC and the cowards up there, you moron. This is a JC thread.

Like I said, the absolute dumbest poster in the history of Bluegrassrivals... Bar none!!
Going to be one hell of a game. JC will take a lot from this game preparing them for the playoffs. JC 94 GC 2.:closeenough:
Johnson Central might need Jim Rome to come give them a motivational speech to get them through this one. JC 3-0.:devilflam
dawg fan Wrote:I really don't know what JC obsession with lc is, if its the red and black colors the lc on the helment, really not sure. But you guys are really obsessed with lc. And just because you say you contacted lc does not make it so. We all know bob seger ability to tell the truth is highly questionable.
At no time did i ever say lc had a better football team than jc. We were talking strenght of schedule and 8 and 23 would rank close to last in the state. But I am glad you all think adding lc would boost your schedule. But remember you wanted lc bad in baseball too and we all know how that turned out for you.
I would suggest that you spend more time tryin to fill your schedule and less time worry about the balls of the high school kids of Lawrence County. You all are starting to sound little perverted!

NO MORON IS JUST LC POSTERS LIKE YOU. It has nothing to do with the school. Everyone has their MORON posters just LC has about 10X most.
JC 35 to 14
When I think about the Declaration of Independence... and the line 'Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.....' I can hear the PA announcer at Greenup saying "Life, Liberty, And Friday Night Football!!!"
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Johnson Central 45 Greenup 8
Jc 48
gc 12
It's Tuesday and the game is already over
This might be a game I don't make the trip for....

With rain in the forecast and a potential big win for JC doesn't make the drive North on U.S. 23 that appealing.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:This might be a game I don't make the trip for....

With rain in the forecast and a potential big win for JC doesn't make the drive North on U.S. 23 that appealing.

I always knew that you were a fair weather fan. A true fan would make the trip. I bet you would go if it was Ashland and rain was in the forecast. Maybe everybody is right about you.
THOMCAT Wrote:I always knew that you were a fair weather fan. A true fan would make the trip. I bet you would go if it was Ashland and rain was in the forecast. Maybe everybody is right about you.

:okay:

You are right THOMCAT Sad
Central runs the table. Wins out rest of season. Beats Ashland twice. first half of semi finals close game. 2nd half doesn't matter who they are playing pulls away. Trip to Bowling Green that's the only game I want to see
Would love to see it happen, but i dont see greenup pulling this off.

JC 42
GC 18

My thoughts...
Grenup comes out fired up, scores on their first drive, forces JC to a 3 and out, drives scores again. 12-0 GC at that point. All it does is tick off a sleeping giant and JC rattles off 42 unanswered points. Then GC scores again late.