Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pburg vs. paintsville
Prestonsburg by 8
Prestonsburg
Paintsville should win this. IF it is played at Paintsville then i am about 82.765% positive they will win.
Wow hurley, good prediction lol
"Flowmaster" Wrote:1) Blackcat, why do you think this game might end up in a brawl?
2) The Tigers may be young, but they sure didn't back down from the SR. dominated Eagles this past Friday.
3) If it comes down to Guard play, then the Tigers have this one in the bag.
4) They have shut down supposidly the best big man in the Region the past two games they have played the Eagles, I believe Stapleton only scored 14 points in both games combined.
5) Hensley is very physical on the block, as is Williams. They return Hess tomorrow night which will give them another big guy down low.

I honestly think JM Stephens, has his games when he does good and does bad, depending on how other teams play him. Jesse Chafin isn't all that great, the key to the Tigers winning this game is to stop Sean Leslie. The key to the Blackcats winning this game will be to stop the Best "3" Freshmen combination in the state, the three Freshmen outscored JC the other night by themselves. It should be a great game, and I hope nothing bad happens like some think will. This used to be a great rivalry and I hope this one won't be any different. Best of luck to both teams.

Stephens and Chaffin both had 13 pts. tonight, and Stephens had a double-double with 10 rebounds. It looks like Stephens string of "good games" continues! :wink: He's the only player in this game with double digit rebounds! But it was a great game anyway, regardless of your prediction! Of course, you probably don't think so..... Cry
What was the score??????
After the first half, the Blackcats just ran off and left the baby Tigers, but I do see a VERY promising future in the Tigers... the worst mistake of all tonight was by Matt Hensley, putting fuel on the fire and sparking the Pburg Fan Section.

Posted Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:05 pm:

I'm not sure on the score but the Cats won by double-digits.
[/quote]Stephens and Chaffin both had 13 pts. tonight, and Stephens had a double-double with 10 rebounds. It looks like Stephens string of "good games" continues! :wink: He's the only player in this game with double digit rebounds! But it was a great game anyway, regardless of your prediction! Of course, you probably don't think so..... Cry[/quote]
Williams had 13 rebounds and 5 blocks. So I guess there was two players that had double digits rebounds there buddy :wink:
Stephens and Chaffin both had 13 pts. tonight, and Stephens had a double-double with 10 rebounds. It looks like Stephens string of "good games" continues! :wink: He's the only player in this game with double digit rebounds! But it was a great game anyway, regardless of your prediction! Of course, you probably don't think so..... Cry[/quote]
Williams had 13 rebounds and 5 blocks. So I guess there was two players that had double digits rebounds there buddy :wink:[/quote]

Well JM had a double double...That better? They onlt player to do so