Poll: who wins it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
58.49%
Raceland
41.51%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Raceland 10/21
Tigers by 12
Slic Ric Wrote:The irresistible force vs the immoveable object. Kind of like a Ric Flair-Dusty Rhodes Starcade matchup.

Woooooooo Woooooooo Woooooooo !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Don't Woooooooo Woooooooo me, I'm the son of a plummer from Austin TX and I'll hit you in the top of the head withmy Big Bionic Elbow, if you will !! ! ! ! I'm the American Dream, baby doll .
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:The Tigers couldn't tear a team picture of Raceland in half!

Lmbo. That's a good one right there. I'm stealing this from ya RAM. Too good not to use myself, lol
BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN Wrote:Woooooooo Woooooooo Woooooooo !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Don't Woooooooo Woooooooo me, I'm the son of a plummer from Austin TX and I'll hit you in the top of the head withmy Big Bionic Elbow, if you will !! ! ! ! I'm the American Dream, baby doll .

Don't mess with a limousine ridin jet flyin kiss stealin wheelin dealin Sun of a gun Wooooooooooo!!!!
Raceland is the much better team, win by as many as they want.
Way I see it is, Paintsville is doing Raceland a BIG favor! For a team like Paintsville to come into Ram stadium!!!! Do you realize how much that helps Raceland ticket sales?? You'll have people from this side of the river, the other side of the river, all over running with cash in hand to watch Paintsville! Raceland fans are even secretly excited about taking a spank'n from the number 1 team in the STATE! :worthy: :1: I mean its Paintsville!!! A VERY Big deal for Raceland and I'm genuinely happy for the Raceland program to have this opportunity!! It's a win win for both programs! Well actually the win part will just be for Paintsville I guess.....but you get the point!
Both teams are fairly equal and if everyone plays well and is healthy coming in the winner should not win by more than a score.
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Way I see it is, Paintsville is doing Raceland a BIG favor! For a team like Paintsville to come into Ram stadium!!!! Do you realize how much that helps Raceland ticket sales?? You'll have people from this side of the river, the other side of the river, all over running with cash in hand to watch Paintsville! Raceland fans are even secretly excited about taking a spank'n from the number 1 team in the STATE! :worthy: :1: I mean its Paintsville!!! A VERY Big deal for Raceland and I'm genuinely happy for the Raceland program to have this opportunity!! It's a win win for both programs! Well actually the win part will just be for Paintsville I guess.....but you get the point!
Only that You have a pointy head! The Rams are gonna rip your ears off and stick them up your butts so you can hear us kickin your A$$! Wooooooo!!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Only that You have a pointy head! The Rams are gonna rip your ears off and stick them up your butts so you can hear us kickin your A$$! Wooooooo!!

See boys.....that's how you have fun!Blaze and Scotty are two of the youngest old farts I've ever seen.Come on boys....lay it down!!!!!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Half rack or whole??

Us men...from Raceland eat full racks.You boys from Tigger land eat half racks.Come on Blue.....hell yeah a full rack!!!
Little lambs have no chance
Right..... no chance of losing
RAMDAD50 Wrote:See boys.....that's how you have fun!Blaze and Scotty are two of the youngest old farts I've ever seen.Come on boys....lay it down!!!!!

I am trying to wait until after the Fairview game before I engage in any serious talk about this game. I really do think it will be a good game though and I can't wait! It is always good to have two really good teams in a district together.
Raceland......Who's the other team?
Raceland 27 Paintsville 20
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Us men...from Raceland eat full racks.You boys from Tigger land eat half racks.Come on Blue.....hell yeah a full rack!!!

Have you seen my belly? Half-racks, lol, not a chance.
No matter who wins this game, the main match-up will be game 2 in week 3 of the playoffs. All this game will do is decide where the rematch will take place.
No moral victorys , no we will get u next time that's all BS kick their a$$ and take care of business
blue_bird96 Wrote:way i see it is, paintsville is doing raceland a big favor! For a team like paintsville to come into ram stadium!!!! Do you realize how much that helps raceland ticket sales?? You'll have people from this side of the river, the other side of the river, all over running with cash in hand to watch paintsville! Raceland fans are even secretly excited about taking a spank'n from the number 1 team in the state! :worthy: :1: I mean its paintsville!!! A very big deal for raceland and i'm genuinely happy for the raceland program to have this opportunity!! It's a win win for both programs! Well actually the win part will just be for paintsville i guess.....but you get the point!

lol
pjdoug Wrote:The price is wrong *****

LOL

Tigers maul lambs
pjdoug Wrote:The price is wrong *****

Ok then no way in **** I will vote for trump. Confusednicker:
ramdad50 Wrote:us men...from raceland eat full racks.you boys from tigger land eat half racks.come on blue.....hell yeah a full rack!!!

10-4!!
RAMDAD50 Wrote:See boys.....that's how you have fun!Blaze and Scotty are two of the youngest old farts I've ever seen.Come on boys....lay it down!!!!!

I'll run my mouth when i feel its needed, more times than not, i do it neway. Trying to keep my composure. Many a team has been foiled by looking ahead. I just want to be 1-0 after each game. Ao far its working lol. If it aint broke, dont fix it.

"Its better to keep quiet and let other wonder if u r a fool, than to open ur mouth and remove all doubt"

I do think Raceland is the better team, though. Open week came at a great time as always. Gives us time to heal up and regroup after a good "preseason". Still lots of work to do. But very impressed and proud of the work ethic that the team has put in up to this point. Also, want to say that though I have been critical of the staff at times, this is the best "coaching to your strengths", that I have seen out of our staff do in a long time. Outside of the trick plays, the game plans have been laid out and the. Executed very well.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I'll run my mouth when i feel its needed, more times than not, i do it neway. Trying to keep my composure. Many a team has been foiled by looking ahead. I just want to be 1-0 after each game. Ao far its working lol. If it aint broke, dont fix it.

"Its better to keep quiet and let other wonder if u r a fool, than to open ur mouth and remove all doubt"

I do think Raceland is the better team, though. Open week came at a great time as always. Gives us time to heal up and regroup after a good "preseason". Still lots of work to do. But very impressed and proud of the work ethic that the team has put in up to this point. Also, want to say that though I have been critical of the staff at times, this is the best "coaching to your strengths", that I have seen out of our staff do in a long time. Outside of the trick plays, the game plans have been laid out and the. Executed very well.

You, Blaze, or any others coming to visit Paintsville tonight? If so, stop by and say hello, I'll be the guy in the blue shirt
Redneck Wrote:You, Blaze, or any others coming to visit Paintsville tonight? If so, stop by and say hello, I'll be the guy in the blue shirt

That's an pretty long drive to go watch a running clock, especially just to see someone wearing that hideous blue lol. Seriously though I would like to meet you and some of the other Paintsville posters when you roll in to town. Just make sure you see me before you leave though so I can see you crying on your way out:Thumbs:
Scotty you trying to ruin the fun.
Orange Blaze Wrote:That's an pretty long drive to go watch a running clock, especially just to see someone wearing that hideous blue lol. Seriously though I would like to meet you and some of the other Paintsville posters when you roll in to town. Just make sure you see me before you leave though so I can see you crying on your way out:Thumbs:

Unfortunately Blaze, ol Redneck won't be able to make it to Tigers/Rams Part 1, as of right now. Things may change before then.
jetpilot Wrote:LOL

Yeah. Bob Barker kicks his a$$. He wants the whole thang lol
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Us men...from Raceland eat full racks.You boys from Tigger land eat half racks.Come on Blue.....hell yeah a full rack!!!

I might have to come up if barbecue is involved lol
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next