Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Tournament
big dawg, small yard Wrote:you have fell and bumped your head if you think pikeville is winning this

I very well might have a concussion, but Pikeville has one of the top players in region on there team and a state champion for a coach!
Central vs. Valley
Just too much firepower between Blair and Crace, don't think Valley can contain the 2, Central will win this one easily.

Allen Central vs. Lawrence
Gameplan is easy for Brad, just let Timmy get his, and he will get plenty, then just pressure the rest of the team, that's easier said than done though. AC is a scrappy young bunch, but offensively I don't think they have enough to hang with Lawrence, sadly it will probably be the final game for Allen Central.

Pikeville vs. Belfry
Belfry has some great guard play, and very physical down low, all depends if Pikeville can come out and control the tempo and pace, they love to play slow, but Belfry could possibly match that style of play. I'm sure it'll be low scoring, but I'll go with Pikeville for the win.

Magoffin vs. South Floyd
Best 1st round game of the tournament, on paper anyways. Teams split games this season, Magoffin winning by 7 to begin the season, and South Floyd winning by 6 about 3 weeks ago.
In my opinion, it all depends on if South Floyd can contain Lovely, who I think is the best PG in the region, and obviously containing Russell is another main factor. If SF can keep Conn out of foul trouble, that'll play huge. These 2 teams have played 2 close games this season, and match up very well, it should be a great game. I'm looking forward to it.
big dawg, small yard Wrote:you have fell and bumped your head if you think pikeville is winning this
Idk why anyone would have to have a concussion to say that. They should be able to get by belfry. Then if Magoffin beats South Floyd which most people expect then they play a team that they beat at home by 17 and went on the road, lost by 1 and had a lead for most of the game for a chance to go to the championship. So they have a chance.
I'd love to see the Hornets make it just once in my lifetime.
Admin of Kentuckynerd.com
Please come listen to the podcast and read some articles.
They need to move the tournament from the Expo Center.
I got there last night around 6:00 last night, I got to park pretty close to the Expo along the side of the road on the hill side. Nobody else was in line for tickets.

So... parking and getting a ticket wasn't an issue. Getting a good seat wasn't a problem either.

That all changed when I went to the concession stand. $3.00 for a medium drink and $4.00 for two sub-par pretzels sticks.... and they only had one concession stand open. Highest priced item I saw was $7.00 for a large popcorn.

Taping up a black garbage bag and hanging up a black sheet on the scoreboards to cover up the beer advertisements look classy. Come on Expo, you can come up with something that looks better than a black garbage or a black sheet. I guess it's the effort that counts.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Any Hornet fans out there can check out the live podcast that we had last night.

You can also go to the website and listen instead of watch also.

Good Luck today Hornets! Let's get it done make some history today!
Admin of Kentuckynerd.com
Please come listen to the podcast and read some articles.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I got there last night around 6:00 last night, I got to park pretty close to the Expo along the side of the road on the hill side. Nobody else was in line for tickets.

So... parking and getting a ticket wasn't an issue. Getting a good seat wasn't a problem either.

That all changed when I went to the concession stand. $3.00 for a medium drink and $4.00 for two sub-par pretzels sticks.... and they only had one concession stand open. Highest priced item I saw was $7.00 for a large popcorn.

Taping up a black garbage bag and hanging up a black sheet on the scoreboards to cover up the beer advertisements look classy. Come on Expo, you can come up with something that looks better than a black garbage or a black sheet. I guess it's the effort that counts.
LOL I thought that was a nice touch as well.