Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 57 Letcher Central 50
ConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar Bags already Packed.:redboxer::redboxer:
Perry is the best team , they had better be ready to play
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:You must be from letcher lol who the hell cares about grammar . The subject is assholes from letcher county

I think you are just against pcc. Obviously the school & team wasn't guilty of recruiting. Khsaa ruled in favor of them. It's time for you to shut up or put up... move tf on. Letcher lost. Yes. You're right. Everyone from Letcher is an ass...and showed their ass tonight.
Megget Wrote:I think you are just against pcc. Obviously the school & team wasn't guilty of recruiting. Khsaa ruled in favor of them. It's time for you to shut up or put up... move tf on. Letcher lost. Yes. You're right. Everyone from Letcher is an ass...and showed their ass tonight.

Oh my bad, I forgot those boys were raised right there in Combs and Willard. Nope, no recruiting going on at all.
I just read the Harlan and Corbin thread and I think about all of you need to read it and learn what class is whether you win or lose.
Some of our boys are from combs and Willard some are from other places but all are eligible to play for PCC. What ever happened to sportsmanship and being a good loser? I know you wanted to win but you lost so say congrats, we'll see you next year and let it go. You all are putting a black mark on all of Letcher county crying and making excuses
Good win for Perry but 4 -14 I think from the free throw ilne is cutting it close. Hoskins needs to have all of them shoot 50 apiece before leaving this evening. Letcher play fair Perry size hurt them on the glass and inside.
Good assessment of the game. I have a question maybe someone can answer. Why do the girls teams shoot free throws so much better than the boys?
Perry needs to watch Boyd County they were 21 for 22 in the game but lost. I think girls concentrate more.
Paparazzi Wrote:I just read the Harlan and Corbin thread and I think about all of you need to read it and learn what class is whether you win or lose.

Truth!
And at the end of the day thats all that matters.
Guess how many total points were scored by perry players?

57!!!!!!!

And letcher?.....

Say what you want, but they are all wearing Perry Central jerseys and will be wearing them a little longer now.
Megget Wrote:Obviously the school & team wasn't guilty of recruiting. Khsaa ruled in favor of them. I
I believe KHSAA still has not ruled them eligible. They were let play by a judge in Franklin County. The KHSAA filed an appeal yesterday and could be ruled on as early as today, so get your facts straight. And yes the Perry Transfers were the best team on the floor and they got a good win against a bunch of good ole country boys that put up a heck of a fight. Great game by both teams.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:I believe KHSAA still has not ruled them eligible. They were let play by a judge in Franklin County. The KHSAA filed an appeal yesterday and could be ruled on as early as today, so get your facts straight. And yes the Perry Transfers were the best team on the floor and they got a good win against a bunch of good ole country boys that put up a heck of a fight. Great game by both teams.

Game is over no more excuses
Big Hammer Wrote:Some of our boys are from combs and Willard some are from other places but all are eligible to play for PCC. What ever happened to sportsmanship and being a good loser? I know you wanted to win but you lost so say congrats, we'll see you next year and let it go. You all are putting a black mark on all of Letcher county crying and making excuses

The mark has been there for years now we see why
Anyone got any stats from this game??
Paparazzi Wrote:I just read the Harlan and Corbin thread and I think about all of you need to read it and learn what class is whether you win or lose.

Harlan nor Corbin, have fans that act like their team is state tournament bound every season and if they do get beat, it is some fluke or they were cheated. They also don't take extreme measures (playing kids from another state/country) just to win their region.
i think he meant perry county natives, not out of state and country recruits
i think both teams done good, letcher done very well. it is hard for local kids to beat a team that has recruited from all over the world espically when they have no coach