Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Draw
I would love to see Belfry win it, but I'll say Johnson winning it all as well.
Yeah first game could have went either way. Second game Dotson pitched a pretty good game but defense was terrible. Third game Williamson no hit JC thru three and only had 2 hits and 2 earned runs in 5 innings pitched. So if Belfry puts their best defense on the field it will be a good game. Errors will be the death of the Pirates whether they pitch Dotson , Runyon, or Williamson.
Belfry Wins Wrote:I think JC will win, but that game was 5-2 and 2-2 after five, not what I call a route.
Think about this for a moment, you struck out 19 times. Count em . That's 19 times. That is a phenominal stat fot the JC pitching staff. Just because Central only scored 5 runs has no bearing at all on Belfry's ability to hit Central's pitchers. Your making it sound like you wore the ball out all night. At that time of the season Johnson Central couldn't put a beach ball on a tee and hit it. Thankfully they did a little better tonight.

I guess the only thing I can say, is that you Belfry people sure do know your football.Smile
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Think about this for a moment, you struck out 19 times. Count em . That's 19 times. That is a phenominal stat fot the JC pitching staff. Just because Central only scored 5 runs has no bearing at all on Belfry's ability to hit Central's pitchers. Your making it sound like you wore the ball out all night. At that time of the season Johnson Central couldn't put a beach ball on a tee and hit it. Thankfully they did a little better tonight.

I guess the only thing I can say, is that you Belfry people sure do know your football.Smile
No I didn't mean that we pounded them I meant that it was a godo close game. Belfry just had way to many mistakes out their tonight, they were a team that played better at the middle of the year. But its ok they have a bunch of juniors, they just have to work at it. Belfry baseball is going to be fine they are working to build a program like JC and Paintsville and will get their. Good luck in the next few rounds.